New to Forum - North Georgia

doublecafe

Scooter
Good Afternoon,

I'm David, I live in the Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Cumming area of North GA; which is just a bit North of Atlanta. I can't believe I just found out about this forum at a Triumph Demo event yesterday in Kennesaw. I'm an active member of a couple of the "other" forums (same username - doublecafe). This forum is fantastic! I must be some kind of idiot for never knowing about it. Great info in a superior format.

I ride a 2006 Thruxton (Caspian Blue) and just sold my beloved 2010 Scrambler (daughter's tuition). So for a while now, all of my attention is going to just one bike.

Thanks for taking me in!

koifarm

Hooligan
Welcome aboard doublecafe, glad to have you on the forum, enjoy yourself and get to know the ropes, search is your best friend and can help you solve a multitude of problems/questions...
Enjoy!!

ggRAT

Street Tracker
Dave,

I enjoyed riding with you, Bud, John, and Doug today. Let's do it again...soon. Now hurry up and do a little gardening before the family gets home!

GREG

doublecafe

Scooter
Thanks Greg!
It was a pleasure meeting you.
I had a blast today - that was a fantastic ride!
I can see doing that exact route every other Saturday or Sunday.
Let me know what your plans are for Maggie Valley and enjoy the Masters.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Great ride today! Here's a pic from the parking lot outside Dahlonega.

Welcome to the forum David, it's where all the kewl kids hang out. ;)

Attachments

• april_ride_2011.jpg
    april_ride_2011.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0

RumRunner

Street Tracker
Oh well there goes the neighborhood :) And yes it was a GREAT ride!

ggRAT glad to meet you today. Too funny, I had thought I had met you before when I met another Greg G. forum member… Looking forward to more rides like today, and hope to see you guys up at MV.

wiseanhyzer

Two Stroke
Welcome aboard doublecafe. This is a great forum.

I'm sorry you had to sell your Scrambler but good for you for taking care of your family. I'm located just outside Athens. Hopefully I can catch up with some of the N Ga forum members for a ride later this year.