New Thread

StreetT675

Two Stroke
Hi,

How about a Triple Talk section, I kniow this site is aimed at twin owners but lots have tripple as well, you could even make it "Other Triumph models" and cover all bases?

Stagger Lee

Street Tracker
for my 2 cents I also would like to see a triples section - plus it would increase customers at the ace cafe ;)

Bonafide

NBR founder
aight ... get 3 more triple owners to come to this thread and ask for a new Triple Sub Forum and I'lll seriously consider it. Then the 5 of you can have your own private clubhouse. :D

StreetT675

Two Stroke
well there Old Scratch he has has a Street in his stable and I'm sure there are more than that amoungst the existing twin owners that also have triples perhaps we should stick up a thread in the Ace Cafe to find out?

Bonafide

NBR founder
no, you should not stick a thread in the Ace Cafe. this thread is viewable to everyone who may be interested. Bring 3 more triple owners TO THIS THREAD who are seriously interested in wanting yet another Triples forum area to chat about Triples .. and I'll consider creating one.

Do I count as one of the three? Or do we need three more, as well as me?
Steventhechef just joined up, & he's got a Sprint.
& there's another new Aussie member who has a Sprint too.
Have we got enough yet?

All the other triple forum's are as overmoderated as TRN, & are only good for tech research. This is the only site where we can be ourselves.

Sprint RS owner

Hi guys, I would be interested in a triple forum even though the forum is called "New Bonneville Riders"

I really haven't much interest in the twins stuff TBH and came for the bike banter and "hopefully" some triple talk too. :D

Stagger Lee

Street Tracker
Well hopefully if we attract a few more triple owners like your good self Steve we might soon have the people needed for the party. In the meantime pull a stool in the cafe and enjoy the surrounds :D

nochicanes

Two Stroke
I'd vote for a triples thread since I have a Sprint as well as a Thrux...especially if someone can figure out better bloody ducting to get heat away from legs and homeboys!

I would've thought you'd be appreciating a blast of warm air while you ride. Must be getting pretty brisk around your way by now.

nochicanes

Two Stroke
standing up is about the only way aside from splaying your legs out trying to catch some cooler air.....kind of makes me pine for the old days where you could just pull off the lower fairing, problem solved.

Will cash help things along?
I'm willing to donate $100 (Aust) towards the set-up costs of a new forum. Though you'll have to explain how to email money to you via Paypal (I never claimed to be clever)
Anyone else think it's worthy of a donation?

StreetT675

Two Stroke
OK, I'll bite and send a donation to the worthy fund for the Tripple Talk Forum(not sure how to do it either OS but I'm sure The Dude will tell us)