New from Washington state.

Hi and thanks for having this forum. I'm not new to riding or Triumph twins but added a 2016 T120 to the stable and as usual renewed my passion for anything on two wheels.
A short test ride convinced my wife and I that the Thruxton she rode in on was going to be replaced by the T120. Minutes later she was riding it home. Wow, motorcycle technology is advancing at a crazy rate.

Thanks again for having me, Bob

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Welcome aboard. Ditto on the pics...

BTW, there's a thread showcasing lady riders in the Ace Cafe section of the forum... ;)

Cheers,

--Rich

So......., I'm assuming one must copy an url from a photo hosting sight? Photobucket is currently giving me headaches. Figures.:mad2:

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Or you can create an album in your forum profile and upload a few images there. There's a limit, but enough storage to get you started...

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Welcome bicylindrico!

Perhaps the new vBulletin features (I just upgraded it yesterday) will work better for you in sharing your photos. I'm still learning my way around y=the new software as well. You can always message me if you have specific questions or needs in using this forum!

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Thanks for posting up a pic. Great choice. I love the color (colour) and classic lines. Triumph did a great job on this machine...