Nelson Rigg Cl-1060 tailbag

zmilin

Street Tracker
So the wife wanted a tail bag to use when the luggage wasn't needed. I can't say I didn't agree so the search began and based on features, size and price we (I) settled on a Nelson Rigg CL-1060. Found a killer price by doing an online search and scored it for well under retail (too bad a local shop dent have it, I would have bought it there).

Ive had NR bags before and they are very well made and last. Never an issue with any of them. With this bag I have one little con.
The tie downs are sewn to the upper part of the bag so that if it ever needed to be extended it would require loosening all four straps and letting them out. Had they sewn the mounts to the bottom portion of the bag it could be mounted and not worried about. I may take it to a local leather shop and have them relocate the mounts.

The fit is like it was made for the Bonneville. It takes up the back half of the seat just past the seat strap and is as wide and countered just about perfect. Ill let the pics speak for tehmselves.

Here are some pics.
13961968680_95a454575b_b.jpg

14145290911_4692f21fe1_b.jpg

In this pic you can see a small bag. Its part of the interior and holds the built in rain cover. Its accessed via a zipper on the outside of the bag and easily pulls over the bags if needed.
Theres also a nice velcro separator if needed or it can be removed.
14145746142_162606d172_b.jpg

14168661723_6ef54351fc_b.jpg