Modified Side Covers - Let's see your work!

Bullitt

Two Stroke
I'm thinking about hacking mine up and want to see what you creative folks have done. I've seen a handful here or there but wanted to get a thread going.

Post your pics and/or details.

D9

Vendor
Beachfinns Thruxton... imo best DIY side covers ever :D

_STL2976.jpg

Bullitt

Two Stroke
Thank you sir,
Not mine anymore, traded for a Street R :)

Hey Beach - do you have a template of your side covers? I bet you could sell those if you wanted to make more...I know I'd be first in line :cheers:

Congrats on the new Street R. How does it compare to your Thrux?

Beachfinn

Scooter
Mr. D9 may be able to help you with a template :) mine went to trash after i banged out mine.
Congrats on the new Street R. How does it compare to your Thrux?
do you really want to know :)
it's awesome, obviously totally different beast, it lacks a bit on the cool factor but makes it up on the first turn of the road. unreal power band and suspension to match. Plus i can easily do 350 Miles a day on it (with a bit tender butt).

JRMSR

Scooter
brilliant. Santa Claus is getting his order placed.
Pete is a really friendly gentleman and honest. Make sure you get the ones with the stainless rings. He does both sides, along with allot of other parts for our bikes. He's not just an inventor but a rider also.

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

RumRunner

Street Tracker
Pete is a really friendly gentleman and honest. Make sure you get the ones with the stainless rings. He does both sides, along with allot of other parts for our bikes. He's not just an inventor but a rider also.

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

They're beautiful... I'm just having a hard time justifying the $500 for a pair of them...