mini gauge brackets

D9

Vendor
Speedo / tach / ignition relo mini gauge bracket for Bonneville.
Slightly different contour also available for Thruxton.
Use with or without ignition cover plate.

Info: [email protected]

BonnieDMGIR3N1.jpg

BonnieDMGIR3N2.jpg

BonnieDMGIR3C4.jpg

BonnieDMGIR3C3.jpg

Dualmini-gaugeignitionrelokit.jpg

Last edited:

D9

Vendor
Generation II Speedo / tach mini gauge bracket for Bonneville & Thruxton

Info: [email protected]

MGDclassic1.jpg

MGDclassic2.jpg

Generation I Speedo / tach mini gauge bracket on Thruxton (image courtesy of Terry Whitehurst)

whitehurstthruxminigauges.jpg

Last edited:

D9

Vendor
Continuing evolution

3rd generation of the dual mini gauge ignition relo bracket - reworked & recontoured - top cap is
now recessed into the face of the bracket instead of up top - much cleaner...

dual_mini_ignitionrelo_V3.jpg

ivar

TT Racer
I agree that its much cleaner, the ignition don't stand out as much and take focus away from the gauges - if you understand what I try to say

D9

Vendor
ivar... you're exactly right... never was happy with the top cap... just wish I'd arrived at this version sooner... just another reminder of how there's always
room for improvement :D

D9

Vendor
Two common sizes of mini gauges...

2.25", 60mm, 2 3/8" are typical references
to the very common larger size....
SCSMS_upperright_1.jpg

1.9", 48mm are typical references to the smaller size...
03-0753.jpg

slimtriumph

Scooter
The Gauges I ordered are. 2.4" and I think its a little larger than 60mm will these work ok? With your mini gauge bracket I have ordered?

D9

Vendor
Those are standard 2.4" / 60mm mini gauges, that's what the
brackets are designed to fit, always have had good pricing & service from BK.

slimtriumph

Scooter
So I got my gauges today and one lights up white and the other blue. I called BK and they said thats the way they all are and they dont have speedo's and tachs that match. Looks like I will be sending them back. Seems like everytime I order something from the Internet it's all screwed up, Anyone have any part #s

D9

Vendor
slim, before you send those back, can you post a clear picture
of the instruments illuminated? Got a couple of ideas, would be helpful
to see what they look like together. The lamp on the electronic tachs is typically
a little wedge bulb, and likely an LED substitute bulb will fit right in. Might not
illuminated exactly same but if both are LED it might be a whole lot closer, if the current
situation is incandescent on the tach vs LED on the speedo. White instruments
can be tough to match, it's unfortunate BK doesn't point out that they're different. The other
option is the electronic tach is often for sale with 7 color LED switchable option - may
well be there's one of the seven colors that matches or almost matches the speedo.

Last edited:

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
I just un-pluged the light in the tach. I don't need it riding home at night, but yeah the color difference is annoying. White face gauges look bitchin. Best of luck!

slimtriumph

Scooter
slim, before you send those back, can you post a clear picture
of the instruments illuminated? Got a couple of ideas, would be helpful
to see what they look like together. The lamp on the electronic tachs is typically
a little wedge bulb, and likely an LED substitute bulb will fit right in. Might not
illuminated exactly same but if both are LED it might be a whole lot closer, if the current
situation is incandescent on the tach vs LED on the speedo. White instruments
can be tough to match, it's unfortunate BK doesn't point out that they're different. The other
option is the electronic tach is often for sale with 7 color LED switchable option - may
well be there's one of the seven colors that matches or almost matches the speedo.

Here are the Pictures.

Just unplugging the bulb in the tach seems like a great idea also I might try a LED #37 bulb that fits right in the socket. I love the white gauges.

minigauges.jpg

minispeedolite.jpg

minitachlite.jpg