mini gauge brackets

slimtriumph

Scooter
Well I got my led bulb today. I got the one that has a 120 deg sweep. It is not a 100% match but looks good. Way better then the white light.
gaugesallblue2.jpg

bluegaugesliteup2.jpg

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Looks like a pretty good match to me. One other issue you might want to think about is that the high beam blue led is blinding at night... I use the blue for my turn signals and the turn signal light for my high beam.

D9

Vendor
Looks mighty fine - good work! Post some specs on the bulb & where you sourced... ;-)

Hey slimtriumph, would you mind posting where you got that replacement LED? I too have the same mismatch issue, as I bought my tach from BK, and my mini speedo from MikesXS. The mini speedo has a bluish white light, while the other more traditional yellow, and definitely dimmer. This could be cause I'm running black face gauges. Thanks.

slimtriumph

Scooter
Sorry I ment to post this info awhile ago. But yeah I got them from http://www.autolumination.com/74.htm

I like the site because of all the pictures and drawings. You get to see what your buying.

I just recived my brackets from seth today I will post the up when later when I get my plug all termanated so I can have plug and play.

slimtriumph

Scooter
Ok all done. I got a used gauge harness plug from my local cycle recyclers for $5.00 cut the end off of it and used it for my gauges buy soldering it on. Just a bit of advice if you are doing both the tach and speedo this way solder the plug on after you put the gauges in the cup. Because you there is no way to get the wire thru if you do(ask me how I know):stupid3: Also for the lube for the o-rings I used regular no grit gojo and it worked like a charm

Now for the pics. THANKS SETH

newgauge1.png

newgauge2.png

newgauge3.png

newgauge4.png

newgauge5.png

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Great job ...I love those brackets; they look as if they should be stock. Low profile and real clean...fantastic looking!

fullspeed

moped
Think I want to pull the trigger on the mini speedo bracket & speedo from Dime City... is it a tough install for a wiring noob? Thanks.

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Think I want to pull the trigger on the mini speedo bracket & speedo from Dime City... is it a tough install for a wiring noob? Thanks.

You want a mini speedo bracket from D9. Seriously, don't get anything else before checking out his products and talking to him. He is the best.

And if you do want something else (trust me you don't) it would be better not to post in a D9 bracket thread...

Last edited:

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Wiring was easy on my carbie '08, just followed D9's links to the right threads to read up and get wiring diagrams.

I'm sure EFI bikes will be more complicated to put mini gauges on, do your homework and talk to D9. Best of luck and post some picts when you get it done!