Let's go royals!!!!!!

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
29 years in the making and this young team is playing with a hunger!!!! What a welcoming present I am getting right now! Missouri is pretty awesome on how they treat veterans and discount prices at Kaufman makes going to a game for about the same price as going to a minor-league game. I am standing by on the scheduler right now to buy tickets for the AL championships if they beat the Angels. I'm going to go to a pennant game!!!

LET'S GO ROYALS!!!!!

Dave

Street Tracker
I agree and with the same outcome too! We have our blue ready (I noticed where you are from). :fight::fight::fight:

same outcome? you can't expect to be gifted a championship every time you make it to the WS!!:D

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
same outcome? you can't expect to be gifted a championship every time you make it to the WS!!:D

The Royals are playing some exciting baseball right now! I can't imagine what Sunday is going to be like with a game at Arrow head and then a game at the K later on. There will most likely be some structural damage afterwards due to the decibel levels.

Dave

Street Tracker
I've been to as many games at Arrowhead (2) as I have to see the Rams at home
Went to Kauffman last year and watched the Royals beat... the A's!

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I took my son to his first big league game when we returned from Japan in July. My son blurted out to the guy collecting our ticket that it was his first game and we were from Japan. They pulled us to the side and then took us to the head office where they gave him an "official" first game ever diploma, hat, bat and an Aoki lego character. By the time I got him his hot dog and coke...his arms were full and barely could fit in the seat. Kauffman is an awesome stadium to go.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
How about that sweep!!!:banana:

Baltimore is next!!! :banana:

Let's hope for another I-70 series!!! :banana:

Dave

Street Tracker
its a best of 7 this time and we have home field advantage

plus, Washington is weak :)

Demar

Two Stroke
its a best of 7 this time and we have home field advantage

plus, Washington is weak :)

The Giants have been playing better on the road than at home of late. They hope to get Morse back for this series. If they do, that will help their offense.

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I registered through Kauffman stadium for the lottery for World Series tickets....here's to believing!!!!!

Dave

Street Tracker
I actually work in the carpenter shop at Busch for the Cards, so I'll likely be there

Demar

Two Stroke
I actually work in the carpenter shop at Busch for the Cards, so I'll likely be there

What an awesome job!

Good luck to the Cards. St. Louis is a great baseball town. I'm so glad the Dodgers are out.

I sat in the 4th row behind home plate at Candlestick for a game vs. the Cards in the 1987 playoffs. My buddy with me said "Look, that's Stan Musial three rows ahead of us!"

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I'm curious. How much would World Series tickets cost for seats that you would like to be sitting in?

It's not that bad if you get them right from the organization but that is tough to do. For example, I tried getting pennant tickets and made it through to actually get into the site but then it was just too much traffic and was overloaded. I spent over an hour trying to click on tickets but couldn't get it done. Infield seats on first level would have cost me $145 per ticket from them. I have heard that they are selling those same tickets for $800 a pop now...I can't imagine what World Series tickets would go for on the street.