Kings/Tulare Co. Toys 4 Tots run

0930 hours, 6 Dec. about 150 to 200 motorcycle enthusiasts braved the fog, cold and wet roads and met at the "Pass and Decal" building (entrance ) of Lemoore Naval Air Station for the Kings and Tulare Co Toy run. Just about every type and make of bike was represented there. Good ol' Navy Galley coffee and donuts was available.

Sign ups for a raffle was there and the Marines and Navy collected at least three large truck fulls of Toys. After the Coffee was gone, every one saddled up and rode to A&D cycles, Hanford for chili, hot dogs, more coffee and fellowship and the raffle. The local LEOs controlled traffic for the run. The procession was at least 1 to 1 1/2 mile long, riding two abreast.

Good comeradery and feelin's was evident regardless of your choice of ride throughout the event. What a worthy and enjoyable charity ride it was, regardless of the lousy weather. I got pics at both locations, and as soon as I get them downloaded to my computer and figure how to post them, I will.

MLW is chomping at the bit to get to our granddaughter's Birthday Party soooo, If wifey at happy, nobody's happy. Guess I better make her happy, LATER:wave:

Update

My computer geek daughter was going to show me how to download the pix from the camera to the computer but she got put on a statewide audit team where she works. Prob'ly won't see her 'til late Sat. night.

I'm very electronically challenged, I've read the owner's manual but it might as well been in a foreign language.:huh: Electronicese should qualify as a foreign language, IMO.:chin:

tribear

Street Tracker
YO Grump, did you round up your daughter to download those pics yet? Looking forward to seeing them!

Problem

Can't get the pictures to download from this computer. I've gotten a few other pics to work but not these,:d Sorry.