Kick Ass Pin-up Girl Calendar

Hey brothers, can you help out some sistas in need?

A good friend, Southern Slasher, who is a Roller Derby Girl on on the "Church of Sk8tn" team here in Eugene, has produced a pin-up girl calendar, as a fundraisor for two good causes, a local battered womens shelter and to help cover her medical expenses. She recently suffered two serious injuries to her leg in two separate incidents, within weeks of each other. One is a roller derby injury, which requires surgery and the other is a broken leg (in three places) suffered in a bicycle accident. She dosen't have insurance to cover all costs.

The calendar is filled with profeesional quality pics of smokin hot babes, some of which are in Kylie's (my GF) derby league, all posed in typical Pin-up Girl/Rockabilly/Rocker fashion. It is one fuckin sexy calendar. Perfect for those cold and lonely winter nights...

The calendar can be purchased for just 15 bucks at http://www.myspace.com/presentlypinnedup

5% of sales goes to Womenspace and the rest of profits goes to cover Southern Slashers medical expenses.

BTW, I am just a friend of Southern Slasher aka Katrina, and am not getting a fucking cent from the sales of the calendar. I'm just helping out a friend in need.

Cheers...

Calender Cover featuring Valkyreina
presentlypinnedup.jpg

Southern Slasher (before her injuries)
southernslasher.jpg