jiggle physics - NSFWish

koifarm

Hooligan
Nice filly there, Bud's correct about the jiggle on runway models though, but it's nice to watch......ahem....

koifarm

Hooligan
I must admit, after extensive, careful, attentive, intensive and close study of both of the videos, that it is most refreshing to see completely natural breasts moving as nature intended them to move and not like a couple of bags of silicone frozen in place.
I especially like the little shoulder shake she gives at the end of the runway prior to turning around, that, my friends, makes it all worthwhile watching the process.

Here's her website, check out the "portfolio"

http://www.kateupton.com/

Last edited:

strokerlmt

You know it is unbelievable and wonderful. BUT why the fuck do they have to walk the "walk". Model shit walking just does not turn me on.
LMT

T-boy

Rocker
Instead of a Kate Upton bobble-head, I'm coming out with a Kate bobble-boob figure. Anybody want one?

T-boy

Rocker
Manufacturing costs for a life sized Kate Upton bobble-boob would be prohibitive. Plus, you'd snap your neck if you tried to give 'em a good mouth slappin'. I'd have lawsuits up the ying yang.

Bigted

Two Stroke
Please, no dissing the babe, she's a gift to mankind. I totally agree about "natural movement", fake soccer ball tits don't jiggle worth a dam.
Kate Upton is a veritable goddess. :)

Beaman

Two Stroke
Reminds me of a girl in high school whose boobs bounced independently when she jogged. Truly a blessing.