JC Whitney Mufflers?

Easy13

Street Tracker
Looking at the Whitney pics, seems like they're reasonably good quality, though you're going to need the angled adapters (easily found on ebay). They seem pretty long, probably extending back to the rear of the tire. It's hard to estimate the sound or the potential performance, though I'd guess they'd be fairly quiet, with perhaps a moderate performance improvement over stock. Using the afore-mentioned adapters, it shouldn't be very difficult to mount em up, so give it a go, take some pics and do a sound clip for us!

koifarm

Hooligan
I would never, that is Never, buy anything from JC's.....it's all chinese manufactured crap and generally speaking not worth even thinking about.
However, that's just me, please do what you think is best for you.

I would never, that is Never, buy anything from JC's.....it's all chinese manufactured crap and generally speaking not worth even thinking about.
However, that's just me, please do what you think is best for you.

I clicked on the link yesterday and when I saw the price I thought the same. You generally get what you pay for and these would likely be made of piss-thin steel with chrome that would flake off as soon as the humidity rose. Buyer beware!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Trinorman

Scooter
They appear to be Emgo brand. I've had that same muffler on my GB500 for about 3 or 4 years. They are pretty good quality, made in Taiwan. Chrome is nice and mine has stood up well. They do have a perforated baffle in the middle of the removable baffle which can be removed with a 1 5/8" hole saw. It's not particularly quiet, but you can repack with better material to help a little.