ISO 2007 Triumph Bonneville Front End

Leroythewendiog

I was recently given a 2007 Triumph Bonneville that had been in an accident. It is in need of a new front end. I think I could get away with just a wheel and tubes. Id be greatful for any assistance.

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Do you have photos of the damage that you could post online here?

INITIAL THOUGHT: If the collision was hard enough to damage the wheel, it may also have bent or damaged the front forks. It would be pointless to replace the wheel alone if the forks are damaged.

FRONT WHEEL OPTIONS: That being said, If you want to only address the wheel, I would look online for a used replacement wheel (eBay, Craigslist, etc.), or assuming the hub is still OK, you could have a new rim (upgrade to alloy) laced onto the hub by Buchanan Spoke & Rim (http://www.buchananspokes.com/).

I may have more suggestions if you can provide more details and photos.

Leroythewendiog

My original description may have been misleading, but I absolutely will need new fork tubes and a new wheel and tire. I appreciate your suggestion. Im looking to explore all my options

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
You might try contacting the folks at rubbersideup.com about sourcing the parts you need. I've found a lot of good used parts from them over the years.