Introducing my new website! (roadmanbo)

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
myhomepage.jpg

This is to announce that my new website, Book of my Journey with Bonneville, has been open to public. The site is something to do with my Bonneville life such as riding photos, Bonnevillee modifications, and garage life. Please fell free to stop by when you have a time.

Although the web site is “under construction” in all sections, I am expecting that the contents will be gradually improved.

p.s. Please allow me to put this thread under “Welcome” topic, as there is no other appropriate topics.

Last edited:

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
TriumphLance-san, YellowThruxgirl-san, and keltoi-san,
Thanks! I will let you know when there is any progress on the website,

Motley

750cc
Nice website roadmanbo! :rock: I really like the photos.

I have it bookmarked, and I'll check back often, for updates.

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
kottomack-san, strokerlmt-san, Texas94fs-san, and Motley-san,
Thank you all! Your commments encourage me greatly to update the website. But I should say that the website is in a very preliminary/premature stage, and please allow me to have some times for any significant progress. Thank you again!

beemerrich

Street Tracker
roadmanbo-san,

I truly enjoyed the glimpse you provided of your bonneville experience....you certainly know how to frame a photograph! And detail clean a motorcycle, it appears...:)

Cheers,

--Rich

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
beemerrich-san, arigatou-gozaimasu! (Thank you!).
I think Bonneville is very photogenic motorcycle especially in ordinary scenes in Japan. At the same time, I would love to see Bonneville in Michigan of the United States!

D9

Vendor
Stunning... beautiful.. fascinating collection of images - outstanding work
as ever!

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
D9-san, thank you! These pictures were taken in the last 5 years of my motorcycle life, and I hope that the number will be increased in the next 5 years.

bonZa

Street Tracker
just found this..

fantastic work, really enjoyed it

and years ago I spent time in Japan for work. found the people very welcoming and the place was amazing. an experience I am most grateful for

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
bonZa-san, thanks!!!
I am glad to know that your have a good memory about past staying in Japan. I would also like to visit Australia some days and have some times on the road perhaps with renting a motorcycle.