In various states of undress...

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Got your attention didn't I?? Well, its actually the Thruxton getting undressed and dressed.

:brit_tit:

Took the plunge and glad I did! BC Airbox Removal kit, number plates and Progressive Suspension shocks (412) and ProgSusp front springs. Much better ride, sound and overall look. I also have BC Preds installed. I do think I need a different tune other than the stock Triumph Offroad tune. Thoughts?

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

strokerlmt

very nice.....Your bike is your bike but I have to agree with BO it screams for taking the exhaust system off and having someone ceramic coat both ...but looking real good as is....
LMT

jhillier71

Street Tracker
very nice.....Your bike is your bike but I have to agree with BO it screams for taking the exhaust system off and having someone ceramic coat both ...but looking real good as is....
LMT

Thanks boys. I have to agree with you guys and will eventually get there on blacking her out a bit more. Like Motley said, the next project will be the FEK, then the rims and maybe then the headers!

ratlab

Scooter
nice bike- i had trouble finding a map that would work-i removed airbox and have arrow 2-1- went with a power commander and had it dynoed-runs great thru the powerband and better gas mileage also