I'm a Dad!

Kframe

Street Tracker
Hey guys! This past Saturday my wife gave birth to a baby boy, our first child!

This is Luke!
_MG_70711.jpg

So far so good, it's an amazing experience. Also, I've never been as tired as we are right now, sounds like that's going to be par for the course for awhile.
Obviously going to be tied up with him for awhile so I won't be on my bike or the net as much. Just had to share, I feel like telling every stranger I pass on the street, I'm a new Daddy!!!
:rock:
-Kris

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
That is good stuff right there and that baby is a blessing; you are a lucky man! I hope mom is doing well and congrats to you and your family.

D9

Vendor
K - Congratulations to you and your wife!!! Beautiful photo, that is a handsome boy...
definitely your best work ever :D

A baby is God's opinion that the world should continue

Congratulations!
Just beware of the false advertising they put on those disposable diaper boxes.
They may say "2-4 weeks / 6-8 lbs" but the best I ever got out of them was about three days and maybe 2 or 3 lbs.
Enjoy the little feller as they grow up way too fast.
Be sure to get a picture of him on your bike for posterity's sake.
Sleep when you can...

Kframe

Street Tracker
Thanks everyone! We are just thrilled!

Congratulations! The tiredness never goes away.

That's what I've heard, oh well, he's worth it!

K - Congratulations to you and your wife!!! Beautiful photo, that is a handsome boy...
definitely your best work ever :D

Yep, we're pretty happy with this one-off custom build!
;)

I'm already planning on the first baseball glove, BB gun, .22, bicycle, etc!
-K

Kframe

Street Tracker
Congratulations!
Just beware of the false advertising they put on those disposable diaper boxes.
They may say "2-4 weeks / 6-8 lbs" but the best I ever got out of them was about three days and maybe 2 or 3 lbs.
Enjoy the little feller as they grow up way too fast.
Be sure to get a picture of him on your bike for posterity's sake.
Sleep when you can...

LOL on the diapers!

I'm thinking of lashing the carseat to my pillion seat, just for a picture to shock the grandma's! :eeek:
-K

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Congrats to you and Simpson. I have 3 sons, 19, 17 , 15.. can't imagine what our lives would have been like if they weren't around. More money for sure, haha...but money isn't everything. Enjoy, this is the quiet time, in 15 - 20 years you will be tired.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
... this is the quiet time, in 15 - 20 years you will be tired.

+1 to that. All you are now is sleep-deprived. Wait until you are sleep-deprived AND maximally stressed dealing with an alien being who is convinced that what's yours is his and he deserves more.

:)

mark66

TT Racer
Congratulations on the birth of your son Kris. It's the most amazing thing in the world isn't it.

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
Congratulations and best wishes to you, your wife, and the newest member of your family. Great photo of little Luke.

rodburner

Rocker
Excellent work,K. My son turned 24 yesterday. Still a pleasure to be around and I slept like a baby. I only where the diapers at work though.