I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

nohawk

Rocker
Me and mine after a short ride this morning:

IMG_3136.jpg

Chris your t100 looks very slick,those vimeo videos of you riding around your area make
me want to live there in the summers! Sweat is right, we have a couple more months till it's hot as hell here.

KingBear

Hooligan
Here's a picture (not of mine), but which I think is cool. And it's perfectly proportioned to use as wallpaper for the iPhone/iPod Touch. :)

Attachments

• Rusty Tank.jpg
    Rusty Tank.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0

em_dot

Street Tracker
Mine now with clip ons and rearsets.

Don't get me wrong. The clip-ons are nice, but you had a real winner with the black M-Bars and white grips IMO. Regardless, I've always liked your bike.

Thanks Gator. There's still a few more things I need to do to it before I cool it for a while. One being... I need to upgrade the fork springs. But aside from that, it's pretty much where I wanted it for now.

jhillier71

Street Tracker
Thanks Gator. There's still a few more things I need to do to it before I cool it for a while. One being... I need to upgrade the fork springs. But aside from that, it's pretty much where I wanted it for now.

great looking t100, I'm a fan..course I have thruxton so I'm biased. where did you source your taillight and turn signal unit?

JH

Savantjk

Street Tracker
Have been running like this for a while
moto_0504-1.jpg

But I've been doubling a lot lately so I got curious as to what the stock seat would look like with the rear fender bobbed instead of with the removal kit.. I think it looks nice, but I still dig the no rear fender look.

moto_0513.jpg

moto_0512.jpg

em_dot

Street Tracker
The bob job on that rear fender is then nicest that I've seen, but I do like the FEK better on your bike.