I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Thruxtonboy

Scooter
Thruxtonboy, which depot-lifts are those? Do they also fit the T100? I have been thinking about getting some.

Greetings,
Thor

Hi Thor,

No they don't. In the back the exhaustpipes come to low and in the front the 19 inch Wheel is taking more space, so the gap between the frontfender and the yoke is to narrow. I've tried but the frontlift was scraping the frontfender wenn I tried to lift the frontpart up.

Thruxtonboy

Scooter
CIMG1595.jpg

CIMG1596.jpg

Word up people.

*Thanks to Thrux-ton-up for the photo

Hmmm..., looks like a real nice place to live, I also like the color of the house, really nice...

at1.jpg

Boriqua's T100,my Scrambler,and Jfenton's Black

apachetrail002-1-1.jpg

Cheers!
Bruce

Hedge

American Infidel
I was experimenting. I think they follow the shape of the seat better. But the opening is facing windward.

They are more aerodynamic that way allowing you to cut through the slip-stream easier! :D I see the key sticking straight up between the speedo and tach which means, like me, you addressed the procrastination! I have to remove all my other keys because it is scratching the finish. Great looking shots Lox!