If you touch my junk...

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Interesting dilemma. Me personally..... I would not have an issue with it, and I have a small penis!

I can't wait for TSA to actually find someone who was wishing to do harm. Then perhaps people may look at it differently?

Times change and this is not Ben Franklin's era. We no longer sleep comfortable by leaving our front doors unlocked. I miss those days, but I don't want to be on the same plane as someone who decides to light their tampon bomb.

Norvel

Two Stroke
TSA Agent says at: 8:34 on video...

"Upon buying your ticket you gave up alot of your rights".

Give - Me - A - Break!

Bonniebret

Rocker
I seeing being hijacked or blown up midair a much greater inconvenience to my daily routine than a pat down. The US is now late to a party that a. it didn't want to be a part of and b. the rest of world has embraced as a fact of life and has adapted to.

KingBear

Hooligan
I've been subjected to both the full body scan and the pat-down. They are highly intrusive and humiliating. I'm a law-and-order kind of guy, and I've willingly acquiesced to the inconveniences and sacrifices associated with today's air travel, but this is too much. Way too much.

Those of you who think this is the price of security are kidding yourselves. This is the illusion of security.

geolpilot

Street Tracker
If we want security, then we have to use common sense and profile the passengers. It works well in Israel.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
What it if is done by a totally smoking hot babe who gives you a handy when it's over? I'll go through that line a second time (after wating 20 minutes).

EDG1911

Street Tracker
2iqd094.jpg

strokerlmt

My opinion is that the TSA employees should not be allowed to open their mouths and speak. Most of them can learn to use the back and edge of the hand and put their gloves on. What they cannot learn is how to answer people without pissing off the paying frustrated passengers. The ones that complain that the edge of the hand touched their breast or groin are usually the first ones to complain that "the government" is NOT DOING enough to curb terrorism when something happens. The dumb fuck terrorists are smarter than most of us. If the namby pamby amuricans and their civil rights extremists keep people from brushing the edge of my dick.....that is where the terr's will put the next bomb. Implant big titty bombs or big testical ball bombs....wait tile the plane takes off then scratch your balls and Kabooommmmm.
LMT

Gretsch

Rocker
For those that think the TSA is in the right here where do you think the line is? This isn't a loaded question I'm genuinely interested in how far you think is too far.

strokerlmt

Gretsch...as a comment...I went to Israel 3 times in the late 70's to scuba dive in the Red Sea. Incredible experience, great diving. We flew El Al and when we left the country we had to arrive 3 hours before departure. When we finally made it to security there had to be 50 doors, 25 women, 25 men. When a lite went green you went into the door/room. There was a very nice MALE inspector. All your clothes off to underwear, all hand luggage on the counter. Pat down. Wow, gee , wiz, no asshole with explosives in his underwear, shoes, camera, nice feeling that the flight was so clean.
LMT
G I guess my point is there are idiots out there that want to kill americans and they keep thinking up stupid crazy ways to blow us up. Think about 9/11. These assholes need to be shut down and if some asshole doesn't want a rubber gloved hand brushing by his balls while he is wearing his pants by a TSA then don't fly on the fucking plane today. Until the radicals stop trying to kill us for radical reasons leave the fucking TSA employees alone, OR, maybe your plane will blow up.
LMT

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I've been to Israel as well and never went through the strip search. A big difference in this comparison is that the Israelis will profile and have no gripes about it. Another crucial point of comparison is threat levels; unlike Israel, we are not surrounded by countries that want to blow us off the face of the planet.

The joke of this is that the airlines have been utilized. Terrorists will target soft targets...not hard targets. They do not have the resources, manning, and time needed to take a hard target head on. So here we are violating individuals rights in a reactive manner of a problem that we have. We will allow individuals to get felt up but there is some moral dilemma with putting an armed federal agent on flights. I also think that part of the problem is that before 9/11, Americans were conditioned not to even fart on a plane in fear of a backlash. That is not the case now...I think a terrorist tries a hijack again and there would be several men standing up and offering resistance. This was evident on the plane that went down in PA. The target is much too hard for an airliner now and the terrorists know this.

Gretsch

Rocker
The intensive screening that's done with El Al isn't an option with the number of flights in the US on a daily basis. They also profile passengers and do background checks on anyone who wants to fly. The flights to Israel are coming from other countries. As I recall the last two attempted attacks were from passengers that boarded overseas. I haven't seen the Europeans or anyone else adopting these techniques. It seems like we're always fighting yesterdays war. I'm more concerned about a terrorist sneaking in a suitcase nuke across our unprotected boarders than I am about a repeat of 9/11. I guess we all have differing opinions of where we draw the line between security and liberty. I was totally serious in my last question though. Where do you personally draw the line. I'm not asking to be argumentative I'm sincerely interested. We all have our limits don't we?

Littlejoe

Scooter
Weren't the latest batch from cargo lines hidden in printers and cartridges? Guess they have to strip search the printers next time.

B06 is right. Next time it will be something else a softer target, then what? We lose more rights? Should we all be patted down or strip searched every time we go to a sporting event, or get on a bus, train or subway? How about a search every time we get stopped for a traffic violation?

These scanners and pat downs really are a major violation on the 4th amendment.

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
If we want security, then we have to use common sense and profile the passengers. It works well in Israel.

NOPE...YOU are NOT allowed to do that. That is called racial profiling with is discriminatory against people. Females who cover their faces in their country do NOT have to follow the laws of showing your face in court, at airports etc of the country they are visiting, or reside in, for this is discrimination. Sikhs who visit, or reside in a different country, where helmet laws are in place, DO NOT have to wear helmets for thier religion protects them. To make them follow the laws that are in place are discriminatory. etc etc etc

I have yet to be patted down at a airport. Is it for the greater good? I sure hope, and not some gov'tmental way to tighten it's "Big Brother is Watching (and touching) You" grip. If people really had a problem, there are always trains, cars, and boats.