I have a new fixation....

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
... don't get me wrong, I still love my FUN UP (rode to work yesterday!!)... but we had a suckass year for cars here in the BlueJ/Bonnielass household and it's finally starting to settle down.

On Friday night I Amtrak-ed to Connecticutt.

On Saturday I got a sunburn on the way home.

:rock:

Attachments

• driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Classic! IMHO a lot more tasteful than the red Merc. I like the color better in that pic. I had an old SAAB in college that I loved until it turned into a POS ( it had a Triumph motor ) and I have always like the design.

koifarm

Hooligan
Nice ride !! More photo opportunities with the Lass maybe??? You know, kinda topless in a topless thing....

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
It's a 2006 9-3 Aero convertible, 32K miles. Twin-turbo V6, 280 hp, manual 6-speed tranny. Not the fastest thing off the line, probably due to gearing, but once above 40 look out! Speedo goes to 160, I'm pretty sure there's a limiter on there but I can tell you that on the highway in 3rd at 70 mph, you push the go button and you're at 95+ already! Born from Jets!!!!

AceT100

Rocker
My old 900SE....one of the last 1000 of this shape built, Turbo wheels, tires, suspension & brakes, grey leather interior. I bought it with 111,000 miles, it was a one owner car, owned by a bank, it was the managers car. I sold it to my best friends parents when I emigrated..with 237,000 miles on it.....they were replacing their 900, and his Dad always wanted my car! His Mum destroyed it after hitting a waste bin (one of the roll on/off ones) a Mercedes 190 & a Mini (a real one, not one of them BMW things)

5453157626_236d1d3797_z.jpg

Bigted

Two Stroke
Nice car, love the old Saabs. (Didn't realize they had Triumph engines at one point).
My favourite ragtops are the old Porsche 356 Speedsters.
If I can ever get $25-$30K free cash I'd like to snag one of the replicas:

Attachments

• DSC_0018-1.jpg
    DSC_0018-1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN3278.jpg
    DSCN3278.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

irishrider60

Scooter
Here is mine...

I was lucky enough to find this a year ago. Red M-Roadster, with optional hardtop and M, 240hp, engine. I always admired the Z-3's since they came out and a friend purchased a British Racing Green and Tan one a few years back. I just thought that was the best looking (German MG) I ever saw. When they came out with the M version I was on a mission to get one. Not many were made and they seem to be holding value which is great but I just love this car.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz209/irishrider/CarPictures008.jpg

nohawk

Rocker
My old 900SE....one of the last 1000 of this shape built, Turbo wheels, tires, suspension & brakes, grey leather interior. I bought it with 111,000 miles, it was a one owner car, owned by a bank, it was the managers car. I sold it to my best friends parents when I emigrated..with 237,000 miles on it.....they were replacing their 900, and his Dad always wanted my car! His Mum destroyed it after hitting a waste bin (one of the roll on/off ones) a Mercedes 190 & a Mini (a real one, not one of them BMW things)

5453157626_236d1d3797_z.jpg

That must have been a helluva crash!

Tomintoul

Two Stroke
I was lucky enough to find this a year ago. Red M-Roadster, with optional hardtop and M, 240hp, engine. I always admired the Z-3's since they came out and a friend purchased a British Racing Green and Tan one a few years back. I just thought that was the best looking (German MG) I ever saw. When they came out with the M version I was on a mission to get one. Not many were made and they seem to be holding value which is great but I just love this car.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz209/irishrider/CarPictures008.jpg

Ugliest car ever. My cousin had one.