HTX -> SEA via Moab

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Not to spoil too much, I'm making an epic journey moving across country.

I am driving my truck. . .ridiculous as it is. With my Thruxton in the back. Camping most the way out, and stopping in Moab UT, for the Motos In Moab camp out.

I started this little blog thing to chronicle the adventure. Figured it might actually interest some of you folk. I'll update it pretty regularly. As of now, it's more a bio of all the main things.

http://extrovertingintrovert.tumblr.com/

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Made it to Hobbs NM last night. Today's drive is to the Chaco national park on the other side of the state. Didn't expect such a chilly morning!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Hah, yeah. I'll need it. Today was good. Until I tried to get to the campsite.

Lowered truck down 20 miles of shit gravel, rock, and just awful road to get there. Only to find out they were full and wouldn't let me stay.

Then 12 miles of even worse roads to get out.

Ended up at an RV park in Aztec NM next to the Animas river. Nice spot. Stressed out to the max. Whiskey will be imbibed. Also about 100 miles further than anticipated, so tomorrow can start later.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Will we take that yellow beauty out on the salt as we pass through Utah?

No, sadly not. I'd love to do it. I have several friends who have run it. I don't want to have to completely disassemble her and do all that cleaning. Plus, schedule was a little restricted.