How many posts can a thread have before S3Chris flames somebody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyme

TT Racer
It will be two after this one when I'm done. yeah, I go back and forth between thinking he's a real tool and then I read his in depth explanations and I think he's a good asset to this site and an all right guy. But then I think he's full of shit a lot...and then I think he's a genius. He's got me on the fence....
But he knows more than me...or at least he seems to. But geez....his brain has gears in it he must know what he's talking about..or that's not a picture of HIS brain.

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
lol I can't wait till he responds to this thread. Word diarrhea here we come! He must buy keyboards in bulk.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Is this something that's carrying over from another site or an ongoing issue here? Why not bring it to me in a PM instead of picking a public fight?

Well ... makes not difference to me at this point - but sort it out in THIS thread. If it carries over and starts fucking up all kind of shit - then I'll sort it out for everyone involved. I hope I'm being clear about this.

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
Is this something that's carrying over from another site or an ongoing issue here? Why not bring it to me in a PM instead of picking a public fight?

Well ... makes not difference to me at this point - but sort it out in THIS thread. If it carries over and starts fucking up all kind of shit - then I'll sort it out for everyone involved. I hope I'm being clear about this.
Dude...tell you what. How 'bout we play it this way. I basically come here to talk motorcycles, build the site's technical information base...read my posts in the Project Zone if interested...and help others if I can...and have a few laughs along the way. Probably the best way to play it...is to put it to a blind vote. :) I'm fine with that. If there is a substantial group that don't want me here, I will stay off.
Please let me know what you think.
PS: Now we can have some real fun and see if Blue J wants to finish what he's started. How about we put to a blind vote of Blue J versus me? One of us must go. Let the membership here decide. I'm fine with that as well and let forum members choose whose posts they would prefer to read.

Last edited:

DandyDoug

750cc
I visit several forums and enjoy all of them and almost everyone on those forums.
Sometimes it seems people get their panties in a twist over some question/answer/remark/yaddayadda made by another poster. Come on folks , lighten up a bit. If you don't like the way something sounds either pass it or put the sender on ignore. The DUDE is correct in his manner of how it will be handled if we don't show a little more respect for each other.

I am sure some of the stuff I post sends someone in to orbit, my apology to those.

ggRAT

Street Tracker
For me, flaming, long distance from behind a keyboard, is the same as a 12-year old giving me the finger from behind the rear window of a moving car. Both flamers and 12-year olds are easy to identify and ignore, not feeling threatened by either.

I read this forum for the information, not the drama.

D9

Vendor
One of the top ten most useless threads ever in the history of NBR.

BlueJ... post some pics of Bonnielass already... it's been awhile.

S3Chris... keep on trucking... like BlueJ, you're an asset to this forum.

As Sweatmachine often says... if you don't like it don't read it.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Meh, the way i see it is that all of us here would buy one another a beer if we met. All poking fun and ribbing one another is in good taste and meant as a joke, but I'm sure we can all be wankers on occasion.

jphickory

Banned
S3Chris is one of my favorite posters on this site. He is one of the top contributors of technical information. I always appreciate his insight. Keep it up S3Chris; this place would be much less interesting without you.

slowgator

750cc
I visit several forums and enjoy all of them and almost everyone on those forums.
Sometimes it seems people get their panties in a twist over some question/answer/remark/yaddayadda made by another poster. Come on folks , lighten up a bit. If you don't like the way something sounds either pass it or put the sender on ignore. The DUDE is correct in his manner of how it will be handled if we don't show a little more respect for each other.

I am sure some of the stuff I post sends someone in to orbit, my apology to those.

I'm with DandyDoug on this one. It is way too easy to misinterpret "tone" and intent of the writer on forums like this. How about we give each other the benefit of doubt whenever needed and save a lot of aggravation?

strokerlmt

+ with D9 and Sweatmachine........I enjoy Chris's techno shit, BJ's sense of humor, the lass's pictures and as Sweatmachine says the boobs.....
Keep postin....especially the boobs......
LMT

Kframe

Street Tracker
Well, in the immortal advice of the advrider forum, FYYFF's! :finger2:
Stop trying to piss up rope and just go riding!
We've got too much in common to bitch about piddly shit like this.

I'm gonna go take my own advice now, looks like it's a gorgeous day and they're numbered, so I'm off to explore some backroads!
:headbang2:
-K

Status
Not open for further replies.