Hot Damn, cool weather !

koifarm

Hooligan
Don't know 'bout y'all but it's an absolutely gorgeous freaking day out there with the first real zip of cool weather in the air. Really our first taste of winter in this neck of the woods (North East Florida) and it's perfect riding weather.
So here I sit with a shoulder under repair and unable to throw a leg over the bike to go anywhere. Aaaah well, minor setback but at least I know I'll be good to go for some time to come.
Anyway, the shoulder gets better every day and I'm working it as much as I can without causing more trouble....lol....won't be long before I'm back in the saddle....in the meantime, enjoy the cool gents, it's a great time of year.

mark66

TT Racer
Up here not such a good day. Got out yesterday....but as for today, It's freekin' raining off and on again.

Good to hear your healing up. Keep up the good work.

We had a good summer, not to hot until the last two weeks before fall. Now the highs are s'posed to be in the mid to low 80s dropping to the high 70s next week. Primo ridin' weather:ride::rock: Gotta go, wife wants to ride. Gotta keep wifey happy, tuff but someody's gotta do it.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
It has definitely cooled down a lot here in NC. I rode yesterday and froze my balls off and then realized my fly was open. Upper 50's.

T-boy

Rocker
Between the rain and morning temps of high 30's I haven't been on my bike for a week and a half. I miss summer.