Hello from Wales and Texas

motone

moped
Hello Guys
Im from the UK - I have a manufacturing business which I have recently been steering towards facilitating the production of various parts for the modern bonnies.
We hold stock in south wales UK and also in TX USA
I have a couple of bonnies at the moment - ones a workhorse for developing new products and the other one is a t100 for riding on the road testing them (hard life eh).

Some info on the parts we are developing is on the facebook link below - more stuff coming soon.

https://www.facebook.com/MotoneCustoms

Roger

Street Tracker
Welcome motone. Lots of nice little bits and bobs for bikes there. Be nice to see some of the Triumph items on your FB page make it into your ebay store. Good stuff!

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Woo! I'm in Texas, cheaper shipping!!!!

Been drooling over some of the concepts and some of the parts for a while now. Glad you found this place!

motone

moped
Thanks guys, I have alot of stuff planned for the Triumph Twins in 2015, not least of which being EFI Ally tanks and a range of seats. In the meantime also working on a bunch of other stuff.

To answer your question Dave in the UK we are based out of South Wales, NP11 6NP - Quite near to the delightful town of Newport.

In US we are based out of Roanoke TX 76262

strokerlmt

Hi motone……
You seem to have some great ideas and focus towards new Bonnevilles.
The previous owner of NBR would not allow anyone to promote/sell any products without having a small commitment to the "merchants" thread here. D9 has been easier on new Triumph aftermarket suppliers and his site. Having said that it would be only polite for you to contact him and discuss what you have in mind and to see how you and NBR could help each other out. It would also be cool if you posted pictures of your bikes on the various threads on NBR.
Thanks for looking in on NBR…
LMT