Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

Hedge

American Infidel
After sitting on the 8-ball for 3.5 months I finally found the time (!) to fit it today. Was a little worried after reading all the fitting comments.
Never should have questioned it. Fitting took 5 minutes tops, no dropping, no trouble, no bother.
Looks great too, very happy.
Cheers Hedge!!

. . . your also blessed with 3hp more when you add this! :)

Sinkers

Scooter
Hi Hedge.

I'm new to the site and have just come across your cool looking 8ball. I've not received my bonnie yet as I have to wait for Mr. Triumph to start production of the new McQueen edition. Was wondering if the 8ball can be fitted to the 865CC EFI models. They have what appears to be a choke on the left side of the engine which it obviously is not being EFI but can that be switched out for your product?

Sorry I didn't get to read all 27 pages of this thread to find out if the question was asked already.

Thanks.

Hedge

American Infidel
Gday Mate can you give me an idea of postage to Sydney Australia
Hi Speedy - I have sent numerous 8-ball choke pulls to Australia. It will cost you $15 for the Choke pull and $15 for S&H via US Postal Priority World-Wide mail. It will usually reach you between 5-7 business days. So the total is $30.00 US
Thank you - John aka Hedge

LoVel

Two Stroke
I just installed a crusty old 8 ball I found laying around on my 2010 Scrambler. I don't remember if Robin won it or you gave it to her but thank you. I like it.

And oh yeah. :finger:

:wave:

Hedge

American Infidel
I just installed a crusty old 8 ball I found laying around on my 2010 Scrambler. I don't remember if Robin won it or you gave it to her but thank you. I like it.

And oh yeah. :finger:

:wave:

Ha ha ha! Hope all is well!

Hedge

American Infidel
Everything is good we just miss you at the BASH.

I am just too busy with my new job and I do not want to repeat the past getting caught up with this site instead of doing my job. This is quite arguably the best job and the best opportunity I have ever had in my entire life and I want to try my best to ride it out for 15 years into retirement! :c

Hedge

American Infidel
Are these 8-Ball pulls still available?

Yes they are!
Please PayPal me $15 to hedgefundgeek at gmail dot com and I will ship it out immediately . . . Unless you are outside of the US and then it is $30 shipped via US Postal Express International mail.
Thanks - John aka Hedge

Easy10pins

Scooter
Yes they are!
Please PayPal me $15 to hedgefundgeek at gmail dot com and I will ship it out immediately . . . Unless you are outside of the US and then it is $30 shipped via US Postal Express International mail.
Thanks - John aka Hedge

Done and done.