Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

Bonniebret

Rocker
I will vouch for the amazing healing powers of Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull.

8ballm.jpg

doublecafe

Scooter
Hey John,
Just sent you PayPal for the 8 Ball Choke Knob - I hope the $15 goes to a good use!
Thanks,
David

(I can't PM yet on this forum)

doublecafe

Scooter
Another Satisfied Customer:
Thanks John, I was so happy to receive this part that I went out to the garage during a Tornado Warning and installed it; the tornado was kept away from my house due to the powers of the 8 Ball!

Bonniebret

Rocker
Another Satisfied Customer:
Thanks John, I was so happy to receive this part that I went out to the garage during a Tornado Warning and installed it; the tornado was kept away from my house due to the powers of the 8 Ball!

That doesn't surprise me. Hedge's 8-Ball WILL kill Chuck Norris.

shirtee

moped
Just sent you 20 bucks hoping that it may cover shipping to Switzerland!
If not, just let me know how much I owe you and I'll send the rest!!
Cheers
Will

Hedge

American Infidel
Just sent you 20 bucks hoping that it may cover shipping to Switzerland!
If not, just let me know how much I owe you and I'll send the rest!!
Cheers
Will
Sorry Shirtee - but it is $15 for choke pull and $15 for S&H to anywhere in the world via US Postal Priority international Mail. I will need $10 more dollars and then I'll ship immediately. I have shipped several choke pulls to Switzerland so this is not an issue. I will mark it as a gift so you don't pay any tax.
Thanks - John aka Hedge

Demar

Two Stroke
I just pp`d you the 15 for an 8 ball choke pull for the Bonnie. :woot:

Thanks John

Last edited:

Alobar

Scooter
Wow I've had pizzas that took longer to get to my house! 8 Ball received and installed. Looks great. Thanks Hedge!

Rick

shirtee

moped
After sitting on the 8-ball for 3.5 months I finally found the time (!) to fit it today. Was a little worried after reading all the fitting comments.
Never should have questioned it. Fitting took 5 minutes tops, no dropping, no trouble, no bother.
Looks great too, very happy.
Cheers Hedge!!