Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

Hedge

American Infidel
8-Ball Choke Pull for Triumph Bonneville 2001-2008
This is a real resin made miniature 8-ball threaded choke pull for all Triumph Bonneville motorcycles. It will probably work on many other Triumph and non Triumph motorcycles as a choke pull also but I custom made these for the 2001-2008 carb model Bonneville’s because it looks so Friggen cool! You can see the actual size of it because I took a picture of it side by side with the stock choke pull off my 2007 Black Bonnie. If you own a Bonnie you are my kind of biker and I want you to buy one of these - so I will take care of the S&H for free in the United States! This should take you all of 5 min to switch out. I will provide everything you need for the swap and a simple set of directions. I’m telling you – this is an awesome touch!
Note - all profits will go to Hookers, Strippers and Gambling!
8-BallChokePullpic003.jpg

8-BallChokePullpic002.jpg

8-BallChokePull.jpg

NEPatriots9

Scooter
Shameless customer testimonial:

Won one at the BTB and was the first thing I did when I got home, so cool I put it on in the dark. Looks great.

Thanks again!

Hedge - thanks again for the awesome eight ball choke pull. Elise put it on for me when we got home (my fingers are too big for those tiny screws.)

KS

AJDay

Scooter
Hedge's 8-Ball Choke Knob = 1st thing people get really excited about on my bike when they notice it...

Hedge

American Infidel
Hedge - thanks again for the awesome eight ball choke pull. Elise put it on for me when we got home (my fingers are too big for those tiny screws.)

KS
Kev - it was really nice meeting you and Elise and come on up anytime you want, I always have an extra cup of coffee for friends, besides I think you like the view form up here. Lets start pre-planing the 5-borough Pizza Run! :)

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Hedge,

Let me know how much for S&M to Bangkok Thailand - Airmail/ EMS
please.
Gotta get one of these on the Black Scram!:D
Cheers Dude

Rhodie

Hedge

American Infidel
Hedge,

Let me know how much for S&M to Bangkok Thailand - Airmail/ EMS
please.
Gotta get one of these on the Black Scram!:D
Cheers Dude

Rhodie

Rhodie - It would be my pleasure to send you one for free. Let me see how much it will cost me to ship to the "Land of Smiles"
Sawadika my friend! :)

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Gotta support our vendors, Khun Hedge
let me send u the dosh when u kno.
Really appreciate it putting a black knob on the black b*st'd :D

Hedge

American Infidel
I have enough Baht but i will meet you half way my brother . . . I'll send you one for free and you PayPal me the S&H. How does that sound? Same, Same but Different! :D

Joey Vegas

Scooter
ok, i had to order one.

just make sure you spend hte money on a black hooker/stripper.

is that a racist thing to say?

Bonafide

NBR founder
ok, i had to order one.

just make sure you spend hte money on a black hooker/stripper.

is that a racist thing to say?

I dunno, was it meant in a derogatory way against said hooker's race or were you identifying a specific type of hooker?

Bucky

gunt aficionado
I need to join the Hedge - Jamestown kool aid & 14 year old wives cult - bring me one to Rhinebeck if you go, Dad. If not, I'll see you later this Summer.