Handlebar Clamp

Have been advised that carb bonnevilles have 1 inch handlebars and later EFI models ( i have an SE) use 7/8 inch bars, so earlier one peice handlebar clamp will not fit, thats a shame, as i like the triumph clamp.

Can any one confirm sizes etc.

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
Steve, Even the 2011 'standard' Bonnies, T100 Bonnies, and Thruxtons use 1" bars.

The T100 SE Bonnies and Scramblers use 7/8" bars. All carb'd Bonnies use(d) 1" bars.

If you have a SE, then you're correct, the clamp with the "Triumph" script will not work.

Thanks Chris in NC
Guess Triumph wanted to be different, suppose 7/8 gives more options as 1 inch is a strange size over here.
Looking into the possibility of getting a one peice clamp sorted, along the line of the 1 inch type clamp :)

Thanks again for the assistance and comment :)
Cheers
Steve

rodhotter

Scooter
i would like to swap the integrated brake reservoir on the T-100 for my piss cup on my magged bonnie, been lookin at some on the dime city site that fit 7/8 bars prolly cheaper than OE as well unless i get lucky on e-bay

Did fit separate alloy brake resevoir on my Bonnie SE when i got her. didnt like the plastic one fitted as standard. did think about Magura but they are original and replacement manufacturers. Oberon in UK do alot of alloy replacment parts (re bling. lol.) for sports machines, quality but not cheap.

Steve
BSE
UK