grips

Shorty

Two Stroke
I installed the footbal style grips a few years back and like them much better than the stocks. Very comfortable during long rides and easy to install. They can be purchased from various vendors out there. I believe they are sold as clones of the 50's style HD grips. I think I paid less than $20 including shipping for the pair.

Shorty

loxpump

Rocker
I got a pair of football style "vintage" grips as they are sold from a vendor when I put on my M bars. Much softer than stock but not too soft. Soft yet firm like a nice titty.

NewOldSchool

Two Stroke
Much softer than stock but not too soft. Soft yet firm like a nice titty.

LMAO... that is good stuff right there! But I have the same gribs, one of the nicest and easiest mods to date. Now I cannot wait to head home even more so I can fondle my bike!

Last edited:
I got the football grips too from NewBonneville and they're pretty cool. I caught a lot of shit for getting white ones, but I like them. They age fast and give you a kind of vintage vibe.

Gran Turismo grips. Classic 60's Brit bike grips.Look right and work good.I can't post a link from here,but avialable ebay- Jc Whitney,lots of places.

Cheers
Bruce

AceT100

Rocker
I have a question about the 'Football' grips....Do they cover the alloy end caps on the bars or not?

loxpump

Rocker
I have the grips on M bars without plugs so I have nothing to attach my caps to. The grips only have a small hole in the end which probably just lets air out as you slide them on.

D9

Vendor
I got a pair of football style "vintage" grips as they are sold from a vendor when I put on my M bars. Much softer than stock but not too soft. Soft yet firm like a nice titty.

LOL... thats pretty funny... guess now I gotta try the "Lox Titty Grips" if
I try the M bars... :D

D9

Shorty

Two Stroke
Ace...like loxpump already stated, there's no place to attach the end caps even on the stock bar. I wedged a slim srewdriver under the stock grips and sprayed some WD-40 in there. The old grips slid right off after the end caps were removed.

Shorty

L Train

Scooter
I have the football grips, loads better than the stock. If you want to install the stock end caps or bar weights you can easily cut the end of the grip to give access. I have the nappy bar end mirrors so I took the trusty exacto knife to trim the ends to the same inner diameter of the grip and whala works like a charm.

L Train