Good deal?

Thank you for the admission to the forum! I and a friend are purchasing a 2012 triumph bonneville base tomorrow. It has 11,700 miles on it. All stock except for a heavier weight of oil to deal with constant highway miles (which is where it has spent most of its ride time). Looks great and he is asking $5250. We are looking at it for $5,000. With the 12k service coming up I'm pondering if this is still a great deal considering Bluebook value is around $7,000. It also needs new tires, so we are purchasing those as well. ($185 for both tires)

Thoughts!? Thank you!

strokerlmt

Welcome to the site. Sounds like a decent deal. Enjoy the site and folks here. Get some pictures up when you get the girl home.
LMT

It has been purchased! The previous and only owner kept amazing records of all services. He actually had the 2 year service done at 10,500 miles and they said everything looked great, no need for an adjustment. Rode it an hour home and it was very smooth. The stock seat I can say is quite hard, but this bike will be me and a buddies project bike and will mainly be used around town. All in all VERY happy with it. Here is a quick photo I took of it before we left the previous owners home. Being a photographer I will have more photos of it here soon! Time to start the build thread! haha