FS: Custom Renntec Rack with Welded Sissy Bar

SOLD

I am the second owner of this. This was recently purchased from forum member welfarebanks from "that other forum." Shortly after I made the purchase I realized it was something I didn't want but I was not going to flake out on him.

Original post from welfarebanks below from "that other forum":

Hi. I have a Renntec luggage rack that has the pad potion of a Triumph low sissy bar professionally welded to it. It's been powder coated black. The powder coat is great. The pad has some minor scuffs on it. If you're really particular, you could bolt up another pad to it. This thing was a dream on long tours. Makes it easier to stack stuff on and it's more comfy for a passenger. I have $210 into it. I'd like to get $150 shipped. DM me. US AND PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

Let's make my loss your gain. I am willing to sell this for $130 shipped CONUS. Paypal or Venmo only for payment.

PM me if you have any questions. I accept Paypal for payment.

View attachment 62umK-6S6bF2s2zurbJaNZhZRap4VExayWorXGT1UVxiosqdp5lqYeij2DXjI94nEx1O2HEzBJvpUDr308xMXL3DkBp1uAA6pweLView attachment 3M7i10RSB5qBQbf2jwz5MCGvpcopYXSvqL9W3borTtmxmFvDTLPUkNBBYbxxq6MuyJxGEl3JY3cZTe5OuXWaLhPcqTXAs0x249hHView attachment kpVNlztlB2JOXxpt5r5-ZEDx7xaXrtAvmbZ02i5wLIiulMI1MOWolC14-Qtm6r54_x5lZ489zbDXHlM4IcEO5qKeNwOGm8U-2KGN

Last edited:
will this fit my Thruxton?
Thanks,
Mike Kelly

If you have an older oil cooled Thruxton, it should fit. It does look like the right hand side rail is dimpled to allow for the high exhaust mount that you'll find on the Scrambler, but I don't see why this wouldn't work on any of the other 865/790cc model bikes.

Hi Mikek,

My apologies for not responding so quickly. Im not used to the forum's new visual set up and strangely I have not been getting PM notification emails. As to whether this would fit. I'm honestly not sure if it would fit your 2015 Thruxton. Buyer beware at that point. If it doesn't fit you could always resell it.

mikek

moped
I am "waited" out....goggled your tooblecain name and found you on WERA forum
and Twitter. Posted messages, no reply. Count me out as a buyer for the Renntec rack I will make my own. Thanks.

I am "waited" out....goggled your tooblecain name and found you on WERA forum
and Twitter. Posted messages, no reply. Count me out as a buyer for the Renntec rack I will make my own. Thanks.
Hi Mike,

Sorry again for the delayed response. It has been an extremely hectic time for me. I will email you my Paypal email address.

Item SOLD and has been shipped to mikek. Tracking # has been provided to him via email. Moderators, can you please update the thread title from FS to SOLD? Thanks in advance. Sorry again mikek for the slow communcation