FS: '04 Thruxton - 2,563 miles! Central NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJDay

Scooter
You can see from the title why I'm selling; I barely ride this thing, only 2,563 miles. I absolutely love this bike, but she just sits in my parents' garage and I could use the cash for grad school.

I bought it in 2007 (can't remember if he was original or second owner, I can double-check if important to buyer), he had several motorcycles and didn't ride this one b/c his wife didn't like sitting on the back. Turns out my then girlfriend (now wife) also doesn't, so I had very few opportunities to take her out. I held on to it thinking I would ride more in the future, but just the opposite has been true... :(

Previous owner installed the Predator pipes, K&N Pods (and I believe jets), and the bar-end mirrors. I did the gaiters, bullet turn-signals, 8-ball choke knob, and black fenders (plug-and-play; will include original fenders and turn signals for asking price, which can be easily swapped on). Bike runs great, has never been dropped, and looks perfect.

Every October she was put on a craftsman motorcycle jack with fuel stabilizer and the battery put on a tender. Usually in April or May I would change the oil and filter, check/tighten spokes, and clean and lube the chain. Probably overkill considering how much I rode her...

I'm asking $5,000 for this practically brand-new motorcycle. Located near Princeton, NJ.

I am going to give it some time here before putting it up on Craigslist.

If interested, please email [email protected]

I just realized I only have one recent picture with the black fenders, I will try to take more in the next week or so.

Emma-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.