Five Ideas

KingBear

Hooligan
Says Yoda...

shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

BluBonnie

1234 .. I'm a moron
Last chance Paul. I'm seriously tiring of your douchebag comments.

IOW, :stfu:

Sorry, I don't understand Bud.*

I just tried to make a few suggestions here with this thread.
If it's a bother- just delete the whole thing. No big deal.

Should you find that not sufficient, feel free to ban me then.

Although, need I remind you:

• YOU were the one who invited me here- knowing full well what I was like (in person and on-line).

• You ACCEPTED my donation to the cause (not that it guarantees me anything), but I was the one pushing for donations from the very start.

• Repeatedly, I've tried to be constructive, supportive, and enthused about NBR, for it's continued growth and development.

• I've encouraged others to visit and participate (many have found it to be 'not their cup of tea').

• I've heard, privately, from others here they find the tenor of the place to be patently aggressive macho bull shit.
[the stats speak for themselves; 3 to 1 the most active place is Ace Cafe (AKA Bulsht Central), nearly 4 to 1, Naked Babes on Bikes is the most viewed.]

• I've volunteered to fund the making of stickers and T-shirts, to the point of handling the whole project (lighten your load, and still make a profit you could funnel into the site).

• Just yesterday I volunteered to make a thread here on how to optimize producing videos for members (but you deleted the message for some reason). <--- are you doing that to ME, or to THEM?

This software is incredibly robust and powerful- you folks have just tapped the surface.
That was the cause for starting the thread in the first place- just open minded thinking aloud. Run 'em up the flagpole, see what happens.
[NO, you have to SHOOT them down with the ol' 30 cal, and make a personal attack out of it in the process.]

[i swear, i should get extra points right now- i just clipped a whole pile of crap i'd written. like a WHOLE PAGE of it! when i reread it, i realized it's just gonna get zapped by you anyway. like you've been doing for the last couple of weeks on just about anything i posted. SO- i saved you from the trudge! gotta be worth somethin'!]

*Oh yeah, if what pissed you off so much was the pointed barb in my previous post, just think how I feel with some of the mean spirited things you've done and said toward and about me lately.

If BAN it is, no great loss on either side.
You and your minions can have just as much fun!

(Hey, speaking of douching- do me a favor when you pull the plug, delete EVERYTHING here that has BluBonnie marks on it. Full ERASURE if you allow. I've tried to get most of them already, but some exist within quotations still. Thanks.)
:hung:

Bonafide

NBR founder
Sorry, I don't understand Bud.*

You dont understand? That's cause you like being a provoking dickhead. You understand Paul. You're very intelligent, just an asshole who's been banned from every damn site imaginable because most people dont like your online quips.

I just tried to make a few suggestions here with this thread.
If it's a bother- just delete the whole thing. No big deal.

The suggestions were read and replied to - stop trying to re-invent the wheel. Everything you suggested is already covered. This is a basic forum for people who like to or want to ride a Hinckley. If you dont like - or want more - deal with it on your own.

Should you find that not sufficient, feel free to ban me then.

Sufficient? That's what you're being? No Paul - you're being a dickhead. And yes Paul - when I see you in person (again) I will call you dickhead then as well. This isnt macho bullshit - this is reality of the perception you like to keep yourself. The button pusher - the provoker. The problem, you should have picked someone else to poke. I poke back.

Although, need I remind you:

Let me remind you of something. I own this site. Dont like it or how it's constructed - then fuck off.

• YOU were the one who invited me here- knowing full well what I was like (in person and on-line).

I invited alot of people. I invited alot of people who have been banned from other sites. The others seem to be playing well. The problem is you. Up your meds or increase the size of your shot glass, but if you dont stop being a dick. You will go away.

• You ACCEPTED my donation to the cause (not that it guarantees me anything), but I was the one pushing for donations from the very start.

And I said thank you, but donations (no matter how large) do not afford you the right to continued douchebagness.

• Repeatedly, I've tried to be constructive, supportive, and enthused about NBR, for it's continued growth and development.

Hmmm ... and repeatedly if I dont change things to suit YOU, you act like a dick towards me? Yeah, you're destructive .. not constructive. Discuss the difference of meanings with your psych at your next session.

• I've encouraged others to visit and participate (many have found it to be 'not their cup of tea').

And?!!? Could it be the NO DOUCHEBAGS ALLOWED rule? I'm sure if they were listening to you ... they're a douche.

• I've heard, privately, from others here they find the tenor of the place to be patently aggressive macho bull shit.
[the stats speak for themselves; 3 to 1 the most active place is Ace Cafe (AKA Bulsht Central), nearly 4 to 1, Naked Babes on Bikes is the most viewed.]

Again - see your friends are more likely douchebags - or old tightass fuckers. Either way. Thank god they're not regulars here. One is enough.

• I've volunteered to fund the making of stickers and T-shirts, to the point of handling the whole project (lighten your load, and still make a profit you could funnel into the site).

And you like to use this donation of money towards me as a controlling factor as why I should allow you act like an ass? EXACTLY why you were not given the go ahead to fund anything for this site. READ PAUL: I dont want your money.

• Just yesterday I volunteered to make a thread here on how to optimize producing videos for members (but you deleted the message for some reason). <--- are you doing that to ME, or to THEM?

and just today you're back to being a cock or dick.

This software is incredibly robust and powerful- you folks have just tapped the surface.
That was the cause for starting the thread in the first place- just open minded thinking aloud. Run 'em up the flagpole, see what happens.
[NO, you have to SHOOT them down with the ol' 30 cal, and make a personal attack out of it in the process.

hmmm ... how bout you go build your own forum? Invite me to it and let me have free run of the joint so I can take a big fat hairy shit on it? Sounds like fun. I bet the others there would appreciate it too.

i swear, i should get extra points right now- i just clipped a whole pile of crap i'd written. like a WHOLE PAGE of it! when i reread it, i realized it's just gonna get zapped by you anyway. like you've been doing for the last couple of weeks on just about anything i posted. SO- i saved you from the trudge! gotta be worth somethin'!

Alcoholics would call that a moment of clarity. Learn from it - if you still have that ability.

*Oh yeah, if what pissed you off so much was the pointed barb in my previous post, just think how I feel with some of the mean spirited things you've done and said toward and about me lately.

Come on ya fatass old Kenny Rogers look-a-like motherfuckindouchbag ... whatever do you mean?

If BAN it is, no great loss on either side.
You and your minions can have just as much fun!

You mean like how I banned your alias? You're right. You contribute little more than internet cannon fodder. You wanna keep playing? I'll make the time to ridicule you ever time you poke your head up. Your choice. It's a simple one really ... See Dick be a douche. See Dick get told to stop. See Dick continue to be a douche. See Dick get bitchslapped on the internet. Clue: Dont be a Dick.

(Hey, speaking of douching- do me a favor when you pull the plug, delete EVERYTHING here that has BluBonnie marks on it. Full ERASURE if you allow. I've tried to get most of them already, but some exist within quotations still.

Yeah - I've noticed. Between you and your retarded Nephew. It's been covered. I also noticed even though you erased your posts - nothing was lost from the conversations. Guess your replies were for shit in the first place?

:cya:

Soulrebel

Street Tracker
"*Oh yeah, if what pissed you off so much was the pointed barb in my previous post, just think how I feel with some of the mean spirited things you've done and said toward and about me lately. "

"Come on ya fatass old Kenny Rogers look-a-like motherfuckindouchbag ... whatever do you mean? "

Dear Bonafide,
You will be hearing from my lawyer shortly, due to the pain and suffering you have directly caused by the above statement. Said statement has caused beer to shoot from my mouth, nose and most painfully my eyes. Its has also caused damage to my monitor and keyboard.

:cheers: :lol:

Bonafide

NBR founder
Sorry Soulrebel. I do have a spare keyboard and an oldskool 55lb monitor I could send you. As for the pain/suffering .. You're welcome. ;)

Kirkus51

Hooligan
My pudgy fingers get tired of typing after two or three paragraphs. Isn't this just a forum about Bonnies?:wack:

jamesbgood

Scooter
and? i dont see your point ...

BTW - he's still alive. I saw him on Thursday around mi-day out on his faggidy-blubonnie. :wave:

no point, just worried that he took your your text ass-whoopin a little hard
but hey if he's out and about on his Bonnie then I guess he's ok
did you flip him the bird and shoutout DICKHEAD?

Bonafide

NBR founder
ahhh ... well, if you knew Paul is person ... he thinks he's being funny when he acts an ass online.

Like I pointed out above, he makes it a point to provoke people. He's especially good at being banned from online forums and brags about it in person while telling some horrible story about how local a biker recently wrecked and died - then he'll go into the blood/guts details with a smile on his face. yes, another facet to his oddly shaped personality.

His access here is limited to the Ace Cafe. If he wants to socialize in a civil manner, then he's welcomed. If he wants to continue to be a douche - then he'll lose the ability to post here at all .. most riki-tiki.