finished my thruxton build

vitz

Scooter
I have this posted on the tRAT forum but fingured I'd posted it here as well. Wrapped up my custom thruxton build I've been working on. Its been many hours wrenching, calculating, and fitting parts but it rides like a dream.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That is one awesome ride mate well done, what forks are on the front they look trick. Could you list some of the mods you have used to complete this awesome looking ride and where you sourced them it will help fellow thruxton cafe custom builders, cheers Ben Dickens

vitz

Scooter
Probably missing a couple of things but here is a quick list of all the mods.

ST3 forks - Matris preload kit and re-valved using racetech gold valves
ST3 calipers
ST3 brake lines
Master cylinder with 14mm piston - Same diameter piston as the newer street triple MC
D675 Triple trees and stem
Woodcraft clipons with 1.5" rise
Triumph anodized front brake reservoir
Custom built excels wheels - 17x3.5" front 17x4.25" rear
TEC 2-1 exhuast
D675 front fender painted to match black gold stripe
Progressive 970 piggy back shocks
British Customs Airbox removal kit and fender eliminator kit
Arrow tuned ecu
Powder coated bits
All sorts of custom fabricated parts, brackets, odds and ends to make it all fit together.

vitz

Scooter
Nope, already planning the round of mods for the up coming winter. Figured I'd ride it for the sumer first. Next up is...

Nissin 6 pot calipers with 5/8 master cylinder
Reupholster seat with alcantara suede
Maybe add single motogadget speedo/tach gauge
Maybe a new set of cams too

vitz

Scooter
Some more progress made on the thruxton. Blacked out engine covers, small led blinkers, and steering damper installed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vitz

Scooter
The bike handles like a dream and is so much fun to ride. I have more fun on this than any sport bike. With only around 70hp you can rip the throttle and the suspension handles anything you throw a it. It does sit a little low in the front as the forks are not as long as the stock forks.