Finally a good use for Harley Davidson motorcycles!

mikenva

Rocker
begenius be very carefull re politics. the Dude (rightly so) is very strong about this in the rules. Politics and religion are two things that cause no end of arguments and peoples views dont tend to sway anyway.
Also being outside of America, I have problems with the gun laws. But its also not an argument worth entering into. As like Politics and religion its not again gonna change anyones views. Stick to safer subjects like Boobs and bike's mate. I know your not attacking all Americans. But it can be read that way. Like all countries mate there are some real nice people there and % wise probably just as many dick heads as in mine and your country.
What the fuck is happening with all this agro at the mo? I still cant see where that Speed3Chris shit came from! His posts were fairly tame compared to some I could mention?
speed3chris /biker7/george earned what he got many times over he has been banned from more triumph forums then anyone I know.

speed3chris /biker7/george earned what he got many times over he has been banned from more triumph forums then anyone I know.

I have no knowledge or interest in "biker7", all ancient history. Over the last 11 mths I've been following "Speed3Chris" I have enjoyed his posts and think he's been set up and screwed by the system. The system is privately owned so out of my hands.

whyme

TT Racer
Come on!!...have you never been to a greek diner?? Greek salad, Gyros. sulvaki, etc. That's one positive thing they contributed...salad! Take your Harley down to the diner and get a salad.

My wife asks every waitress...is this diner greek owned?? yes? OK I'll take a greek salad!!

begenius

Scooter
husband to be killed

Ok i stand back here--at age 44i am not afraid to discuss politics on anet board that from a first view seems to be <<free thinking>>
what a dissapointment !!!! as on every community happens to be some black sheeps
Of course there are a lot of nice people in there ----
dont want to raise discomfort/anger/racism or whatever on your lovely NBR board--keep it soft and safe ---only bikes/beer/sex---
sorry if you hear things you dont like -all is a matter of personal beleiving
...so i stop here

going to hear some really good American music right now
Dead Kennedys /Sonic Youth/Ramones/to remind me that every country has some really good people to hear adout
i think Holidays in Cabodia is a nice track....

keep your minds open!

Hamr Mark

TT Racer
+1

Greeks work 100's of hours more only because of ineficiencies in their personal work. What are Greeks good at making? Who drives a Greek car, or has a Greek watch, or a has any Greek electronics? The only good thing Greek is salad dressing. Yeah America is so bad that is why Europeans move here in masses every year.

Next think I bet he bashes our fun loving cousins up north. :canada:

Why don't you just take off you Hoser?

I don't see what all the fuss is aboot...

Now, I have to go hook up the sled dogs and get to work.

earned what he got many times over he has been banned from more triumph forums then anyone I know.

Cant say I agree with this at all. Most here have been banned from at least one site. Its a badge of honour that I also wear. And dont see relevance of what happens elsewhere. He never started that thread and I see no replies at all from him that are in anyway worse than other posts made.

all ancient history. Over the last 11 mths I've been following "Speed3Chris" I have enjoyed his posts and think he's been set up

I enjoy his posts a lot as well. His humour to me is pretty well Australian ! And His technical info is fantastic. People like speed are most definately a great asset.
But I think you will find He has not been banned Kev. Saying that having a title "I like dick" may be annoying (personally dont give a shit, its just name calling) I have to say having yr pm function removed is most def a form of gagging. And we may have lost him. Tho I hope not.

<<free thinking>>

You can have free thoughts mate. But you have to agree that some thoughts would never be aired in any country! We are all governed by some kind of rules in all our life. But we all at least have free speech. And having that freedom of speech is gonna mean that others have freedom to speak otherwise. Unless its on a subject that is not allowed in the first place. So "dont walk on the grass" :)

going to hear some really good American music right now
Dead Kennedys /Sonic Youth/Ramones

Now your talking the international language lol
Some great bands there Mr Punk rocker. Oz has some great bands to. If ever get a chance to listen to The Angels (Take a long line) , The radiators ( gimme head) The Church (under the Milky way) do it

mikenva

Rocker
His technical info is fantastic.Maybe to some that are dumb enough to think he knows what he is talking about .The truth is he talks alot about what will do what on our bikes but has not done shit to his own.Hes like a mocking bird talks shit and does nothing lol.

But I think you will find He has not been banned. Wrong he was banned from this forum then snuck back in under a nother name just as he has done on all the forums.Do you think thats the kinda guy you like? If you think that that is right maybe you should look at yourself.

Do you think thats the kinda guy you like? If you think that that is right maybe you should look at yourself.

I really dont give a shit about that. I have been banned from Pubs as well. But I snuck back in. Call me dumb if you want But i got great advice from him. I love this forum because I can use search function and generally find info I need or post a question and get the info pretty damn quick. And his contributions were great for me.
But i still believe He has not been banned. just cant use pm and has to live with "I like Dick" under handle

I really dont give a shit about that. I have been banned from Pubs as well. But I snuck back in. Call me dumb if you want But i got great advice from him. I love this forum because I can use search function and generally find info I need or post a question and get the info pretty damn quick. And his contributions were great for me.
But i still believe He has not been banned. just cant use pm and has to live with "I like Dick" under handle

The last post before the locking said ...

"George ... are you sure you want to poke me? I'm taking your reply as you do not want take my advice ... so be it.
It was your choice, dick boy."

Now the offensive line under his name and PM function taken away?
I think you are being naive in saying ... "But i still believe He has not been banned". One knows for sure but I'm not going to poke him.