Finally a good use for Harley Davidson motorcycles!

mark66

TT Racer
Just when I think I've heard it all.........BAM, along comes Kimberly Alters. Hope she offered to fill the tank with gas!

T-boy

Rocker
That gal is just plain cold!!!!!!! Good lord, my wife's been asking me how much my Bonnie is worth.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
She is definitely a value shopper...she gave the guy $125 to buy a gun. Where on Earth can you get one that cheap? Even black market guns will cost you more than that.

begenius

Scooter
Husband shot

.............!!!!!!!!!!
........for a Harley!!!!
What hapens with you people!:d

rotten minds -to much TV -Sick and blind consumer addicted -

Globalization and capitalization
Now we see the results of a below than zero culture/civilization

back to my healhty youth times ,
the world was much simpler and life follow an easy going patern
with much more feelings and not so much crazy violence

Produce-Consume and Die :chin:

koifarm

Hooligan
A cure

.............!!!!!!!!!!
........for a Harley!!!!

Geeze begenius, take a valium or two....:fight3:

normandy

Street Tracker
.............!!!!!!!!!!
........for a Harley!!!!

What do you mean......YOU people ? Are you comparing ALL Americans to one crazy cunt with bad judgement ?

begenius

Scooter
husband to be killed

it is a metaphoric expression that shows a man's badly surprised by the violent thoughts someone can have.
of course i dont mean ALL Americans -but the world knows that You Americans have the Gun Allowed Laws -so everyone can have a gun as easy as a coke-and you Have the bigest Consumerize market-and the biggest TV networks so easy brainwash/control to the masses/

So it is the percentage of stories like this that happens frequently at your country.(Remember some time a go the crazy snipper that shoots at people)

We all have seen the Mike Moore's Films criticized some bad habbits of yours
i beleive that stories of crazyness happen everywhere in the world
but dont expect it on civilized places especcially in the land of the American Dream(that start looking like nightmare sometimes)

so keep away from medication/pils and maybe start looking with clear mind
some ways to change our lives to the better.

em_dot

Street Tracker
the world knows that You Americans have the Gun Allowed Laws -so everyone can have a gun as easy as a coke-and you Have the bigest Consumerize market-and the biggest TV networks so easy brainwash/control to the masses

Don't you worry about our (USA) business Greek. Fix your own screwed up country first, then we can talk.

Maybe if you all worked a little harder...

begenius

Scooter
hasband almost killed

Don't you worry about our (USA) business Greek. Fix your own screwed up country first, then we can talk.

Maybe if you all worked a little harder...

em-dot
maybe YOU dont know it but if you search at the latest ILO (International Labour Organization) survey(Pointers and Keys for Business Market) you will find that we Greeks have work last year (2009) aprox 1925 hrs year time(256 more hours of work yearly from countries like U.K or 126 more from Spain)
as for your country we Greeks work 100hrs(99 precise)MORE THAN YOU (USA 1824)the most working people in the whole word are S.Korea with 2830hrs (65%more than USA)

As for Screwed up economics
as ever you maybe heard of golden boys from Goldman/Sacks or ENRON/AIG etc are one of the main reason for colapsed economies in many countries. globally.Your country also suffer from unenploinment because of Bankrupties.

I believe that our countries suffer from one thing really
DECENT and HONEST POLITICIANS

maybe you will someday realize that yours Democrac(z)y born among other small values like SCIENCE and CULTURE before 2ooo yrs at small little country called......HELLAS !!!!(or Greece if you prefer)
before critisized me think WHO is the Worst Polluter of Earth-and who SPENDS the most of the earth supplies....maybe realize some things anyway
why your country dont sign the Climate Agreement in Kioto or Kopenhagen????

sorry for turn politics here but you must learn some things before state your opinion

Last edited:

koifarm

Hooligan
Well don't that just knock yer hat in the creek!!
Personally I think Mr. begenius can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut, if he finds us so lacking in every moral and political and societal actions that all he can post is negative comments about us then get the fuck off the board and go somewhere that appreciates your moral vomiting and leave us to ourselves.
I don't need to listen to this shit any more! Ignore is a wonderful thing.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
Well don't that just knock yer hat in the creek!!
Personally I think Mr. begenius can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut, if he finds us so lacking in every moral and political and societal actions that all he can post is negative comments about us then get the fuck off the board and go somewhere that appreciates your moral vomiting and leave us to ourselves.
I don't need to listen to this shit any more! Ignore is a wonderful thing.

+1

Greeks work 100's of hours more only because of ineficiencies in their personal work. What are Greeks good at making? Who drives a Greek car, or has a Greek watch, or a has any Greek electronics? The only good thing Greek is salad dressing. Yeah America is so bad that is why Europeans move here in masses every year.

Next think I bet he bashes our fun loving cousins up north. :canada:

Last edited:
begenius be very carefull re politics. the Dude (rightly so) is very strong about this in the rules. Politics and religion are two things that cause no end of arguments and peoples views dont tend to sway anyway.
Also being outside of America, I have problems with the gun laws. But its also not an argument worth entering into. As like Politics and religion its not again gonna change anyones views. Stick to safer subjects like Boobs and bike's mate. I know your not attacking all Americans. But it can be read that way. Like all countries mate there are some real nice people there and % wise probably just as many dick heads as in mine and your country.
What the fuck is happening with all this agro at the mo? I still cant see where that Speed3Chris shit came from! His posts were fairly tame compared to some I could mention?

koifarm

Hooligan
Seems like a few of the Greeks like it here:

Greek Immigrants
Greek Astoria
Greek Astoria[22]

“Mother, I want to go to foreign lands, to foreign lands I must go”

This folk song exemplifies the economic and political troubles that Greek peasants endured at the turn of the century. Greeks began immigrating to the United States, primarily for economic opportunities. Most planned on returning to Greece once they had earned enough money to live comfortably in their hometowns, although many never returned. The immigrants were concentrated in New York and Chicago, where their population rose to 20,000 in each city in 1913. By the early 1920s, the number was 50,000. In New York, the Greeks first lived in Manhattan.[23] There, they worked in factories, as peddlers, or in the service trades.[24]

Immigration slowed in 1921 due the enactment of nationality quotas in the United States. The Reed-Johnson Act in 1924 again restricted the number of immigrants allowed into the country, and its aim was to reduce immigration from southern and eastern Europe. This Act set the Greek quota at 100 immigrants per year. From 1929 through the next three decades, the quota was 307. However, the number of Greek immigrants who came was larger because of the United States’ program of uniting immediate family members. Thus, about 2,000 Greek immigrants came between 1924 and 1930.[25]

After the Immigration Act of 1965 was passed, immigrants were no longer selected on the basis of their country of origin. This led directly to an increase in the number of Greek immigrants; from 1966 to 1971, about 15,000 Greeks came to the United States every year. Since the mid-1970s, about 9,000 Greeks came every year. These immigrants were more educated than those who arrived in the early 20th century. They worked in the food and drink business, owned pizza parlors, tailor shops, shoe repair shops, dry cleaners, and grocery and produce stores. Some worked in factories, construction, did maintenance work, or worked as waiters in Greek restaurants. The second-generation Greeks were likely to have a college education and white-collar jobs.

Greeks from the earlier wave of Greek immigration began moving to Astoria in the early 1920s after living in Manhattan for some time.[26] The immigrants in the 1960s came straight to Astoria and brought the Greek population of this neighborhood to 70,000, making Astoria the largest Greek settlement outside of Greece or Cyprus.[27] The number rose to 300,000 in the 1970s. The immigrants brought over their culture to Astoria-this “Greektown” is filled with restaurants serving Greek food, Greek grocery stores, fish stores, produce stands, and bakeries, and Greek newspapers. Even the public elementary schools teach in both Greek and English. The Hellenic American Neighborhood Action Committee was formed in 1972 to meet the need of the Greeks in Astoria.[28] The immigrants settled in Astoria partially because of the cheaper rent, but mostly because of the community it provided. As one immigrant, who came to Astoria in 1979, said, “As soon as you arrived in Astoria, you had your deli, your fish market, your butcher. You didn’t even have to speak English. The schools spoke Greek, the church people spoke Greek. You didn’t miss Greece because you had everything.”

There are not as many Greeks in Astoria today; Greek immigration has slowed and many have left the neighborhood. There are about 40,000 Greeks left in Astoria.[29] However, Greeks have left an indelible mark on Astoria that thousands of recent immigrants have been unable to erase.