FI Bonneville Partial Throttle Response

So I read a lttle about the low-speed part-throttle response prior to getting my new T100 Bonne. But I sort of dismissed it as typical internet grumbling.
Okay, l get it.
Riding this thing through town and the neighborhood smoothly is challenging to say the least. l find myself riding aggressively just to give the motor something to do. Fun, but I don't need to be hooligan all the time.

Most point to the O2 sensor system.
Your thoughts?

ray694

Scooter
Google "Booster Plug".... A friend recommended it when I told them about the problems I was having with the hesitation at slow speeds. I purchased one and basically plugged it in, and it runs like a different bike. No more hesitation, slow speed maneuvering is no longer a problem.

TriumphLance

Scooter
I don't know if this is what you are experiencing, but my 2013 Speedmaster would very occasionally die when starting from a stop, say at a stop light. The dealer adjusted the throttle bodies and upped the idle (looks like just below 1100 rpms), and the problem has gone away.

Thanks everyone for the info and link. Bike is still new and not even to first oil change, so I'm not going to mess with anything right now. I can deal with it.
One thing in the other forum that did catch my eye was a comment about affecting corner entry and exit in slower corners. As a re-entry rider l was thinking my skills were off a bit in hitting my lines. Now I'm thinking that it's more to do with the bike. We'll see.

Bugsy27

moped
I have an 08, the first of the EFI and it had the same issues, partial throttle jerkiness was terrible, the dealer played round with a couple of tunes and still got no better, so I removed the O2 sensors, and fitted the bypass plugs and made the bike into a tottally different beast, no more power, but the jerkiness and stumbling is gone. My understanding is that the O2 sensors are indeed functional and that, at idle and up to six percent throttle settings, the ECU will adjust the air-fuel mixture based on readings from the O2 sensors and the transition from the idle/low throttle settings in closed loop to the ecu going into open loop and the ecus base a/f ratio is what causes the stumble. take the O2 sensors out, bypass them and problem solved