Equipment failure/upgrades????

This site was unavailable from this am till late PM. All others worked for me. Did the system crash????? Were upgrades being implemented??

rgbadmin

NBR Owner
Staff member
nope, we were all here.

The internet is made up of lots of routers, it's possible there was one down somewhere that prevented you getting here from there. Especially with all the shaking going on in Kalafornia, and this server is closer to the east coast.

There were several west coasters posting yesterday, so it may all depend on what who's service you were using, and the problem may have been with them.

Dawgone

Two Stroke
If you have a problem connecting to an individual site you may have an invalid DNS entry for that site.

From a "cmd" window: Start Programs->Run->cmd.exe

enter the following command to flush and refresh the DNS Cache:

ipconfig /flushdns

It can't hurt anything and at times will resolve the issue.

server down????

There were several west coasters posting yesterday, so it may all depend on what who's service you were using, and the problem may have been with them.

Funny, all other web pages I went to yesterday worked fine. I only use one server and when they have had problems in the past, they always indicate such when I try to log on to their service.

Kumpewturs, like women, this eggspurt will never be able to figger 'em out kumpleeetlie:confused: Both are a lot of fun though, when you get them to do what you want:D:D