Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

msc66

Two Stroke
Took part in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride this past week end. It was started in Sydney Australia and is now held in cities all over the world on the same day. Even with the threat of rain here in atlanta we had at one point between 70 and 80 bikes. So much fun. Can't wait until next year.
Here's a few pics and a link to more.

My distinguished look for the ride.
photo1-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4292794051871.164868.1647132785&type=3

Bonafide

NBR founder
Nice ... I see black finger nails Larry in the crowd. If they let that dude ride, their standards are p r e t t y loose. :)

Gotta make that ride next year.

Craigore

TT Racer
haha that's awesome! There was one near me as well but I wasn't able to go. Bummer!

Ps I spot a lot of Triumphs in that picture. What does that say about a Triumph rider?!

msc66

Two Stroke
Yeah, it was great fun. 70 to 80 bikes with most riders in suits drew a lot of attention going through Atlanta. I think triumphs and CB Hondas were the largest groups. Don't think I know black finger nails Larry though. ;)

monty

Street Tracker
Gents, This looks like a lot of fun. Thinking we can get this going over here.

What are the dates for next year? Any idea?

Monty

drlapo

Hooligan
there is one coming u pin Hawaii at the end of the month
my son intends to pat icaipate on his Street Triple

Dupre97

Two Stroke
I'm trying to get all my customs paperwork in order for my America. If I can get it done in time then I'd like to get a ride going here in Japan.