D9 on '11 Bonnie SE

Flip

Scooter
Great work - had a couple small, wtf moments (why won't this ignition switch sit all the way down? Oh, because I'm supposed to use these supplied spacers...)
But I figured those out in about 30 seconds. :pick:

Got this as an early father's day gift and couldn't be happier.

Thanks!

- Flip

Attachments

• 10560_10100219026651137_490808420_n.jpg
    10560_10100219026651137_490808420_n.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0

innominate

Street Tracker
D9 makes quality shit and he's a stand up guy. No regrets for sending $ his way a few yrs ago. My bracket looks brand new after 4+ yrs

whyme

TT Racer
almost none related question....see the key chain in the first pic?? Where can I get one...mine flew off at a high speed.

thanks

koifarm

Hooligan
keyring

almost none related question....see the key chain in the first pic?? Where can I get one...mine flew off at a high speed.

thanks

not sure Whyme....I've got one that I bought five years ago when I picked up the bike....you might try the dealers in your area...I just haven't seen any of them for a while....
It is likely brand kinda stuff, perhaps write Triumph and see if you can track one down...maybe ebay as well....
Good luck....I love em cuz they don't mar the paint when riding....

whyme

TT Racer
yeah...mine came with my bike (used)...I was sad when it blew off. I'll look around at my dealer.

thanks!

whyme

TT Racer
hey!! I think he meant for me!!

Awesome Chris! I'll paypal you some cash for your troubles, i really appreciate it!

whyme

TT Racer
the wonders of written communication...I thought you were just being wise....which I thought was funny!

very nice of blues...thanks again!

null_zpsd61fabf9.jpg

I'll see if I can't get it dropped off in the mail this evening.

You may want to find a new ring for it. the one that's on it is a little bent making it easy for the hoop to start working it's way off of the ring.