conversion chart for clothing

Bonafide

NBR founder
I've bought a couple Dainese jackets and if I hadnt been able to try them on first, I would have been pissed if I ordered them online based on standard sizing. I wear OFF THE RACK size 46 or XL. BUT .. Apparently, the Italians traditionally have really skinny arms and narrowed torsos. I have to bump my size up so my arms would fit when buying nice leather..

T-boy

Rocker
I would imagine most sites have an exchange policy where you pay return shipping. Sometimes you can still make out price wise. Still, there's nothing like seeing what you're buying first hand.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Got a nice big (biggest they made) jacket from my bother when he was with Custom Chrome. Put it on and still was too small, so went to the local leathers shop and got a zipper insert. Worked nice. I've lost some weight and don't have to shop, just unzip the insert.

LoVel

Two Stroke
Triumph jackets do run small. I would not recommend buying one without having previously tried on some of their products. Two years ago they didn't have jackets in my local dealer that fit me. Now a 44 is nice and comfy.