Christmas Presents

strokerlmt

Deb and I do not give each other Christmas presents as of 5 years ago. It is all the girls and we have found we love that. Even when (if) the economy turns we want to keep it that way. So we give each other stocking stuffers. Most items are 9.95 or less. A key chain, mini mustache trimmer etc....she got me something very cool this year, "Grabber Hand Warmers"....disposable hand warmers. So I went for a run yesterday up to Ragged Point and it was clear but very cold for us .....low 50's.....So I break out 2 of the gloves, tear open the envelop.....put the glove on and put on my riding gloves. Fucking heaven boys and girls. My hands we toasty warm for over 2 hours. Thx Deb.......
She also gave me this thing that looks like a hockey puck with dozens of white dots on one side and a magnet on the other. So its out of the package just wrapped. I am staring at the thing and press a button and am instantly blinded for 5 minutes. One of the most powerful led flashlights I have ever seen. She kept quiet and laughed because she did the same thing in the store ...thx Deb....
LMT

Demar

Two Stroke
She also gave me this thing that looks like a hockey puck with dozens of white dots on one side and a magnet on the other. So its out of the package just wrapped. I am staring at the thing and press a button and am instantly blinded for 5 minutes. One of the most powerful led flashlights I have ever seen. She kept quiet and laughed because she did the same thing in the store ...thx Deb....
LMT

Nice, stick it on your belt buckle and you won't have to hold it.

monty

Street Tracker
The best Christmas I have ever had.

Beautiful. I know how you feel. My girl was four months old on Christmas Day so our first Christmas together.

On a less savoury note my other half gave me a set of scales which also measure body fat. According to the chart included, which is clearly wrong!!!!, I am obese. Letter of complaint to be sent to the manufacturers with a suggestion that they get their facts straight. :rant:

Monty

hankmarx

750cc
Cool! Congratulations! Now your Healers will have something to chase around soon!

Best regards...

Allin...

The heelers are very interested in the loud hairless puppy who gets whatever she wants.

I reiterate, best Christmas ever. Sophia Renee:D