British Customs lights

DavidC

Rocker
Just bought a Lucas style taillight and brushed square directionals. Nice stuff, all metal - if you object to the plastic stock stuff. The smoke lenses on the directionals really make the blend into the bike - as opposed to the big, clown stocks. I am happy with the lights.

Rockers CT

Banned
David... You should upgrade all your electrics to Lucas.... it will make your bike run really really reliably...:lol2:

whyme

TT Racer
How's the light output on these? I'd like to switch to a Lucas taillight and running lights but I'm concerned that they are not too bright. I think New bonneville has an entire set-up for about 2 bills.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
How's the light output on these? I'd like to switch to a Lucas taillight and running lights but I'm concerned that they are not too bright. I think New bonneville has an entire set-up for about 2 bills.

I got the plug and play set up. Worth it. 0 work.

Also - all the components come from the same factory in China... I think its the same product. NB just prewires the ends. It's amazing how easy they went on.

:boob: <-- (no reason, it was just there.)

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Nope. But they are still bright. However, I've had no issues.

I got them for cosmetic reasons. If you are super into DOT safety you shouldn't change lights on the bike.

whyme

TT Racer
ok thanks for the info Ryan!! My safety brain has over ruled my cosmetic brain since I hit 40 and had kids.

anthone

Scooter
i have the whole set up too, just be careful with the screws in the tail light, they are INSANE easy to break. dont "over tighten" but i turn my screw into the first thread and the thread broke right off :(