Brake rotors

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Hey guys - I'm looking into new rotors for my Bonnie. Question is, does anyone know if the size/bolt pattern changed for the '07 compared to the '06?

I really want to get Braking's STX rotors, and they have the same part number for the front rotor between '06 and '07 (TR03FLD), but I can't find a part for the rear for '07, just for '06 (part #TR03RID).

Anyone know??

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
Hey guys - I'm looking into new rotors for my Bonnie. Question is, does anyone know if the size/bolt pattern changed for the '07 compared to the '06?

I really want to get Braking's STX rotors, and they have the same part number for the front rotor between '06 and '07 (TR03FLD), but I can't find a part for the rear for '07, just for '06 (part #TR03RID).

Anyone know??

I own both an '06 & '07 Bonnie and have swapped rotors out to rotate them. Zero problems...they match up perfectly.

geolpilot

Street Tracker
You can always look in a parts book or go to BikeBandit and look up the parts from each year to see if they have the same part number.

strokerlmt

Thatsss what I like about NBR....I also zone out on something simple and boom someone points me in the right direction.
LMT