Bonneville with Noman Hyde Peashooter Silencer

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
peashooter.jpg

I have tried several different silencers for my Bonneville, and among them, Norman Hyde Peashooter silencer has been my favorite. Speaking of Norman Hyde, TOGA silencer is the most famous, I believe, as the third party silencer for Bonneville. I admit that TOGA silencer produce very loud but impressive sound. On the other hand, Peashooter produce more low “wet” sound as compared to TOGA. It is hard to describe, so the following is the link to YouTube videos that I have made previously…if you are interested.

Norman Hyde Peashooter vs. Factory Normal Silencers forr Bonneville
BJB films: Norman Hyde Peashooter silencers for Bonneville

Fantastic video's. Thanks for sharing those.

The Norman Hyde Pea-shooters do sound nice. I think when/if I replace my BC Predators, it'll be these.

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
bluesforchallah-san,
I have never tried BC Predators, but it also sounds great, as I heard it from some of the YouTube videos. I think it will be hard to choose from these.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Holy moly that bike is insanely clean. I don't know how much polishing you have to do to keep her that way. She's fantastic, keep up the good work. OH, and of course the exhaust sounds great! I'd love to throw some togas on my thruxton but with the build I'm doing they just don't flow enough.

roadmanbo

Two Stroke
Texas94fs-san,
Thank you. Well, someone says that cleaning/polishing are the first step for the motorcycle maintenance. It just needs a small amount of time to clean everytime after riding. Maybe, I am obsessed with keeping my Bonneville clean all the time. And yes, changing to the aftermarket silencer often needs to play around with re-jetting on trial-and-error basis…it is part of fun, too. Good luck and have fun with your Thruxton!