Bonneville VDO EFI Gauge Bracket

jetlink1983

Scooter
I have a 2012 Bonnie that had just the speedo. I bought a used Bonnie Tach on eBay so now I need the bracket. Anybody that converted to a D9 have their original they would like to part with? I have a VDO EFI gauge set so I need the bracket that does not have idiot light holes.

Thanks!

jetlink1983

Scooter
I have an email in to D9 on pricing info, I'm just shopping around because the wife has me on a tight accessories budget haha.

I'll check my parts bin and see if I still have the bracket from my Scrambler. I'm not sure I still have it, but I'll take a look.

But I concur, if you can do one of Seth's brackets, you won't regret it. It just may require a little more finagling... aftermarket headlight brackets which may or may not require turn signal relocation, depends on what you're already using, ignition relocation bracket (but if you do a D9, you may want to relocate your ignition up top anyway) and a R/R relocation bracket. But the final results are fantastic.

6ACA4A2F-DA95-4763-B7C7-7EFAC18D359C_zpsarguwree.jpg

EC479AF1-8ADF-413F-982F-A71015D32866_zpssq02v5yf.jpg

81658A09-AFE2-49B0-AF24-8EEAE7646AF0_zpsavivwp4y.jpg

jetlink1983

Scooter
Thats a good lookin bracket Blues, and a beautiful bike! I emailed him about price for one that resembles an OEM bracket, not flat panel but it has the ignition relocation which is a huge plus.

Thats a good lookin bracket Blues, and a beautiful bike! I emailed him about price for one that resembles an OEM bracket, not flat panel but it has the ignition relocation which is a huge plus.

If you're not going flat then you shouldn't have to worry about any of that other nonsense that I mentioned. :D

jetlink1983

Scooter
Welp, no need for this anymore. After showing pics of Seth's bracket compared to a "competitors cheap bracket", she said Seth's looks awesome and to go for it, so I placed the order today! Pics to come when he finishes it!

Welp, no need for this anymore. After showing pics of Seth's bracket compared to a "competitors cheap bracket", she said Seth's looks awesome and to go for it, so I placed the order today! Pics to come when he finishes it!

You made the right choice. You won't be disappointed.

strokerlmt

Jet…..great choice….a D9 convert…..I call D9's work "bike jewelry"….post pics when you are done.
LMT