be thankful

drlapo

Hooligan
I certainly am pleased that I have a carbed Thruxton
my son's 675 Daytona won't run. It appears to have a fuel pump problem. The fuel section in the service manual is 125+ pages long and everything must be diagnosed with the Dealer Tool.(which I don't have yet)
then I have to check multiple relays for various voltages + the ECU commands to determine why the damned fuel pump will not run
ain't science wonderfull?:chair:

I also have a Street Triple and a Tiger 800 in the garage so I wil invest in a Dealer Tool for $100+ $35ea for cards for each bike
I also need a new computer running windows as Dealer Tool will not run on a MAC

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I also need a new computer running windows as Dealer Tool will not run on a MAC

My screwdrivers and wrenches don't care if I use my left or right hand!! Sorry...I couldn't resist. :banana: This is why I stick to my carbie Bonnies...I would rather shop for a carb'd engine that needed a little work versus a brand new one that has to be sent off to NASA to get worked on because of its flux capacitor. :ride:

strokerlmt

Count me in....carbed t100 or thrux engine. In fact IF I ever get any play money again in this life I want to pick up a used carbed engine and take it apart and do a 1087. Opps, just woke up I was dreaming......
Good luck drlapo
LMT