BC Sleepers exhaust

mango

moped
What are your thoughts on the BC Sleepers? Looking for a little more sound than stock. Have read that the TORS are not that much louder then stock....

fender

Street Tracker
I've had both and still have the spleepers. The tors are bit louder than stock and have a really nice tone. The sleepers are quite a bit louder than stock but sound fantastic. The wife can hear me come and go but doesn't think they are to loud or obnoxious.

Beaman

Two Stroke
I have sleepers with a NARK and O2 sensors removed. Not sure which map was used, but they sound damn sweet.

fender

Street Tracker
Mine is an 05' carbed model, re-jetted with pod filters instead of the airbox. re-jetting or re-mapping is necessary for any free flowing exhaust change.

mango

moped
so i shouldn't have any trouble (decel popping) by adding the sleepers and remapping (map 20505) --in others words i wont have to do anything else, unless i wanted to...?

Kirkus51

Hooligan
TORS with a K&N air filter. Nice motorcycle sound but not offensive. Pops a bit on the deceleration but not bad enough for me to do anything about it. I flat out like the looks of those pipes. Classic.

qwenzel

Two Stroke
Yep - but you'll get more out of it if you amend or remove the air box and plug the ai...

I've read that adding pod filters to a EFI Bonnie only increases top end power.

If you want more info, read TriumphTwinPower.Com Tech Guide.

rodhotter

Scooter
on my 2012 maggie that will be tugging a sidecar soon i am looking for a midrange sound + price slip-ons. removed OE for Preds but way loud for sidecar passengers, ideally i would like a left side exhaust for sound relocation as well as easy to bolt on my yet installed sidecar brackets. the overpriced BC 2-1 that goes left in unavailable + was prolly loud, tors are a bad joke IMO, but a cheap used set or maybe modding the OE muffs, suggestions appreciated

ttbonnie

Scooter
I have had tors when I first got my bike , nice but too restrictive and not really that loud-went to D&D's,extremely loud lol and bought sleepers when they came out-excellent craftsmanship, classic 60's triumph sound and free flowing! Tone is mellow growl at ideal and low rpm riding - when you open up it sounds like a bike should
My .02

rodhotter

Scooter
thanks D-9 i had seen that while searching, their web says no shipping to USA, i just sent an E-mail to them as i am not sure of our time difference or even how to call their #

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
FYI - I have a set of Black Sleepers for sale in the Classifieds section... had them on my 2008 Bonneville Black, and they sounded great!