Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

Bonafide

NBR founder
Found this one on DennisKirk when I was looking at a jacket that seemed appropriate for a Bonnie... guess Icon felt the same way.

e28220046a.jpg

They tried to get advertizement on TRN but were told their photo was too racy. :D

BTW, that photo rocks! You never see someone use a Thruxton - way cool.

loxpump

Rocker
They tried to get advertizement on TRN but were told their photo was too racy. :D

Too racy! I agree she's got a sliver of skin showing between the jacket and pants!! At least it looks that way after a long and close inspection. Harlet!! Whore! :D

Gretsch

Rocker
First off let me say. Best thread EVER!

biker-chicks-triumph-704942.jpg

Attachments

• biker-chicks-triumph-704942.jpg
    biker-chicks-triumph-704942.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
More PANDORA, please!

LOVE that Pandora chick! (the one on the Royal Enfield with the face mask)

Would love to see more of her pics.

Anyway, check out this Ducati babe...

:p

Attachments

• Babes on Bikes - FD2003_04BaylessDucati996R.jpg
    Babes on Bikes - FD2003_04BaylessDucati996R.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1

Skinthead

Two Stroke
Pics and some of the finest "bad writing" ever put to paper...uh, computer screen.

Miss Pandora Pitstop

i took a second to read about her for a minute. You can tell that site is promoted by the owners of Royal Enfield. They called the new ones trusty and reliable....hahahahahahhaha......i rode one after they had been around a year. Thought I was gonna buy one for fun. I came back from my test ride and the shifter fell off.....not just the lever, but the linkage that runs it from the left side to the right side of the bike....hahahahahhahaha.......trusty and reliable.....hahahhahahha

Skint