Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

Hey, wait for me...I wanna play too!!!

So, I thought I'd use my first posting to start a thread on a topic that is deemed too graphic in nature, on that other Triumph forum.

BABES ON BIKES

Nothin mo betta than a Babe on a Triumph.

I'll start it off with my Babe on a Bonnie. Stay tuned, I'm gonna push the envelope with some revealing shots we're shootin this summer... :D

peek-a-boo1.jpg

bonnie2.jpg

And, if anyone has any pics of "BABES IN WHITE LEATHER ON BIKES"...
;-)

hankmarx

750cc
I did not take this shot, it came off another forum, thank you Jimmy Paterson

Attachments

• l_64934548c46b51747a41f35d42e7d5ca.jpg
    l_64934548c46b51747a41f35d42e7d5ca.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 7

Bonafide

NBR founder
Dang, that some serious "80s big hair" ... but wtf, naked is naked. I can always shave her head if the hair spray starts getting to me.

Hedge

American Infidel
Officially out of the Closet now! Welcome aboard and thank you for starting a new great place to hang out where we can untuck our shirts and put our feet on the table! Kudos to you Bud! :)

NewOldSchool

Two Stroke
Damn Scratch, you set your standards to low. Me, I would love to make a wonderful Mondo sandwich out of those three! Then ride off with the bike and not call them in the morning. Give a new meaning to "Gone in 60 seconds"...

The Aprillia chicks are okay. It's a big plus that they're butt nekkid, but that little school girl tart on the Norton add, damn! I would pour her on a plate and sop her up with a biscuit.

mikenva

Rocker
Damn Scratch, you set your standards to low. Me, I would love to make a wonderful Mondo sandwich out of those three! Then ride off with the bike and not call them in the morning. Give a new meaning to "Gone in 60 seconds"...
60 SEC .LOL Thats more like 45 and 8 15min x3 =45 and 8 hrs sleep they might have to put me on the bike so i could ride away lol

D9

Vendor
Mark - THANK YOU!

Now we're talking! She looks like fun & friendly too!
Just curvy enough, nice smile, retro halter & hot pants for the
era of the bike too... nice pic!!!

Cheers,

D9

Last edited:

Iceseven

750cc
That bad girl has nasty tattoos! I like!

Also that bike (looks like a 73 Trident) is similar to my first Triumph a 1974 Trident, brings back mammories, I mean memories.